Chapter 39

•••"To stand "***

Luna

I stared at Jungkook's face as we neared the living room. For some reason I was so happy, happy is an understatement. I had been trying to make us work but he seemed like a rigid shell, he was so difficult to penetrate. He seemed more of a quiet one who didn't talk much. I was just getting to know him and already I was head over heels for him.

Strangely, I felt close to him than I should be over less than twenty four hours, well I was trying not to make us awkward. I just realized how the bond affects me even without my wolf being that present.

Speaking about my wolf, Moon hasn't appeared since last night, I was getting worried.

"Well what do we have here "

I turned my head as we approached the dining area, they were all present.
Hoseok spoke grinning at us with the others laughing. I burried my face in his chest, my cheeks heating up at the kind of attention we were getting.
Jungkook had a blank face, as if unaffected by the situation. He pushed the chair from under the long glassy dining table with his foot, sitting me on it. He sat at head of the table ,Namjoon at the other end. It had about twelve black leader covered chairs, two at the both ends and five at each sides.

Jimin was two chairs away from Hobi, so he sat beside me,whiles Yoongi sat at the other side, facing Jimin. Jin wore a pink apron around his waist, setting down plates.

The delicious smell of toasts, bacon ,scrambled eggs, pancakes invading my sense of smell. I took in a deep inhale, loving the smell of Jin's food.

"I smell love in the air, does anyone else smell it? "

Jimin wiggled his brow, a lot of them giggled but a rumble escaped Jungkook's that, cutting everyone off.

'I hope you guys didn't do it yet '

Jimin leaned over and whispered into my ears, my eyes went wide before I clamped my mouth shut, my cheeks heating up at his words.

I looked over at Jungkook to see him glaring at Jimin who had raised his hand on surrender.

I sighed

He's really bipolar.

"Again, why are we going to eat these.. "

Yoongi trailed , grimacing as he pointed at the scrambled eggs.

"Shut up Yoongi, we are having breakfast"

Jin says as he poured what I assumed not to be red wine but blood into the wine glasses. I almost gagged at the sight.

"But hyung, I prefer blood a lot better, these things taste... "

His head shot to Jimin, shutting him up. I stiffled a laugh.

"Well, let's dig in babies "

Jin oppa cheered as he sat down on the chair to the right of Namjoon. I was surprised I hadn't realized the presence of two people..