Chapter 33

***"But I still want you "****

I stayed up the whole night, waiting for him to come, but he never did. I was getting worried until early this morning, Jin came in with breakfast, saying he was fine and that he slept in the guest room. He didn't say anything afterwards and left.

I wanted to see him, I wanted to see Jungkook. Maybe, uhm, apologize for what I did if it makes him anymore better.

But still he hadn't returned to his room , maybe he's ignoring me, maybe he's back to his arrogant self and is going to reject me again. Then he'll say he hates me or something.

Or he'll just come in like he did when I came here at first, and tell me I'm ugly, saying a chimpanzee looked better than me.

And that he hates my guts.

My stomach churned at the thoughts of him saying those things to me again.

I stopped pacing around and sat down, sighing.

I need to go out of this place a bit or else I'm sure I will go crazy. I feel like a prisoner even though I'm not the outing type.

I stood up and walked to the door. I was about to open it when someone turned it from the other side and opened it. I stumbled back, about to grace the floor when something gripped onto both of my shoulders tightly. Tingles shot through my shoulder and I found myself instantly relaxing at the touch.

My face was against his chest, inhaling his intoxicating scent.

Until my breath hitched in my throat when he growled. His chest vibrated , instantly, my head shot up from the pink shirt to see Jungkook.

Wait! Did I say pink shirt?!

He's wearing a multicolored outfit!

Jungkook is wearing a multicolored outfit for the first time!

It smelt like Jin, ohhh, probably his .

Well, that's new.

My eyes met with his and I could don't move, even though he was giving me a blank stare, I still felt myself shrinking under his scrutiny. He seemed to be scanning my face and I squirmed badly.

His eyes flickered to my lips and mine flickered to his and I found myself gulping as some sort of urge began to pull me to it.

THE BOND!

I came to my senses early enough to take few steps back away from him, he seemed unpleased by my actions but didn't question. Our eyes were still locked and my body felt disappointed at the loss of contact. I forced myself to not jump into hi is arms, that would be a huge embarrassment.

After a while of staring contest, he cleared his throat, clenching his jaws tight.

By now my mouth was opening and closing like a fish.

He didn't say anything and just walked away, entering the door I knew was to his closet.

Oh my good gosh! What an awkward situation.

I bit on my lips , trying to contain the fact that I felt a bit hurt at how he ignored me.

Biting on my lip, I debated whether to leave or stay and I chose the former. I was going to wait for him so, just maybe we can talk.

Yeah, we will talk.

About five minutes and he wasn't coming out. I had been pacing around the room, he wasn't coming out.