I'm not in Fiore Anymore

~Time Skip to them inside the church, all of them sitting down at the dinning room table~

Emiko P.O.V

As we all sitting at the table, I look over everyone to get a good look at them. They're all pretty cute kids and the two young boys seem like polar opposite. The one named Yuno seemed to be the more clam, cool, and collected type. While Asta acted more like Natsu. 'Natsu, everyone.... I wonder if you're doing alright? Are you back at the guild hall with everyone? I hope I can come back soon.' I thought staring at Asta with sad eyes. 

3rd Person P.O.V

Asta started to get uncomfortable from Emiko's staring at him. He turned to me and said shaking slightly at me "Hey can you stop staring at me it's creeping me out." Emiko snapped out of her thought and blinked a few times and replied "Sorry you just remind me of someone." Yuno turn to her and gave her a look of understanding. "I'm sorry you know someone like that, I know how you feel." Yuno said giving Asta a side glance. Asta immediately stood up with his fist clutched yelling at Yuno "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU HANDSOME JERK!"

Emiko P.O.V

I can't help but sweat drop at this scene, as it reminds me of when Natsu and Gray get into fights. Though they're less violent than Natsu and Gray. I watched as they argued for a couple minutes, before the nun who look like she had enough. Took out a book that glowed and said "Please quiet down Asta! Water Creation Magic: Holy Fist of Love" Then a huge fist of water with a cross on it hit Asta on the head. HARD. 'I think I heard his skull break, reminds me of Erza.' I thought as I sweat drop at the scene. Yuno didn't even look at Asta, while the nun looked at what she did she kneeled next to Asta and said worriedly "Oh my goodness! Asta I'm so sorry my body just moved on it's own!" Though all the while the other kids either laugh at him or complement her. After Asta recovered from the hit and sat back down at the table beside Yuno. "I'm sorry if we startled or scared you, it must of been frightening to wake up in an unknown place after what you must of went through. Let's start off by telling you our names if that's alright?" the man dressed as a priest said looking at me with gentle eyes. I look at him and nodded telling him it's fine.  

"Alright then, first my name is Father Orsi, and I own and run this church. This is a place where we take care of children who have no home, or where abandoned. The women to my right is Sister Lily, she helps take care of the children and daily chores." he said gesturing to who I know know is Sister Lily as she bows to me.