3. Disappointment

Snow's POV

As I entered the damn gorgeous tent.

I was greeted by a high pitched squeal I havent heard for some time.

"SNOWWIE!!"

I looked over to the source of the squeal, a petite girl with Honey bob hair stared back at me with her Blue eyes shining. Her squirrel ears twitching in excitement.

She was waving with one outstreched hand as the other is placed on a table.

She was as Cute and cheeful as ever.

"AHHHH I HAVENT SEEN YOU AND YOUR BRO IN AGES, SNOWWIE!!"

She got up, did a mad dash towards me and tackled me as Lucis gave her a death glare.

I can feel the impact of my back hitting the floor as she presses her weight on me.

"Ow, Ah Lyra, Get off me, Oof I cant breathe!"  I managed to gasp out.

"Ah, Sorry! I just missed you so much" She shot me an apologetic look and slowly stands up.

As I felt the weight being lifted from my body I slowly stood up while patting my shirt for any dust or dirt that had gotten on it.

Cherry, who is just standing beside me patted my shoulder and assisted me to stand up even though I dont really need her aid.

Lucis, on the other hand was going all Overprotective-for-my-baby-sister mode and kept questioning if I was hurt anywhere or whatever.

Lyra, who just tackled me a few moments ago, just smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to do at the scene before her.

and then I  see Nana the youngest of all of us watching intently at a corner, cocking her head to the side a little, indicating that she is confused as to what just happened to me.

I smiled at her awkwardly ensuring her that I'm fine. Nana just smiled back at me showing me her set of jaws and I felt a shiver up my spine again.....ugh.

I turn to face Lucis and Cherry.

"I'm fine, I'm fine" I informed them as I gestured with my outstretched hands.

Lucis nodded , and Cherry sighed

"Why are you so worried about me anyway, I've been tackled so many times" I glanced at them with a confused expression plastered all over my face.

They both looked at each other and then slowly turn to face me again and then smiled apologetically.

"eh, whatever" I sighed and walked towards Lyra.

She flinced at my sudden movement and smiled

But before I could say anything.

"You wanted to form an adventure team, right?" She looked at me with a serious expression. "Lucis told me yesterday" She continued and smiled wider pointing at Lucis.

She began to look around and seem to be counting.

"Ah"

She then looked at me apologetically, and tilted her head side ways.

"You dont seem to have enough members...? I wish I could join you though" She faked cried and look at me. "But sadly, Im already in a Team, ehehe" She continued with a hint of  apology while smiling, scratching her right cheek with her index finger.

"Yeah, I know" I replied her smiling back.

"What team is she on ?" My brother chimed in, twitching his fox ears slightly.