Hello New World (2)

Lucis's POV

-----

I dont understand my sister sometimes. Why is she even so eager to form a team anyway, wont that just put our lives in risk.

Oh wait.

We're Immortal.

I almost forgot about that fact. Whoops. Well its been almost 20 years of hiding, hiding from them.

My sister is still clutching my arm pulling me towards the team registration camp. Wait, didnt she have to meet someone before that?

"Hey, where's Cherry?" I questioned her.

"....Cher..? OH CRAP." she realizes and froze, making me bump into her. She lowered her Bunny ears mumbling "Crap" to herself repeatly while prespiration trickled down her face.

Oh great, she forgot about her. To make things even more jolly, right on the spot, my stomach growled.

"Oh hey, you havent got me breakfast too" I pointed out.

"UGh, like as if I didnt hear the monstrous roars from your tummy"  She shot back, elbowing my tummy.

"Anyway, Lets go meet Cherry before she- "

"SNOW, LUCIS. WHAT THE HAY?" a feminine voice yells out interupting her sentence...

....also making the not-so-crowded-but-has-some-amount-of-people-crowd around us sending shots of glares but then quickly soften, as their eyes landed on the source of the voice which is a pink-haired being wearing a scarf in a shade of hot pink decorated with sakura patterns in a lighter shade of pink also wearing a matching Light Blue kimono with similar sakura patterns having a huge ribbon tied around the middle, at the back of the bow is a huge flower that bears a resemblance to a rose. Her head wears a peculiar head piece that looks like two pyramid shapes made of glass that resembles kind of like cat ears, and has attached some undentified flowers beside the pyramid-like glass.

"H-hi Cherry!" I hear my sister stuttered beside me. "OkImsorryforditchingyoupleasedontkillme."

she rattled out, hiding behind me and using me as a shield.

"U-uh hi." I finally manage to say out, but also followed with another growl from my tummy. I rubbed my stomach and sweat dropped.

Cherry just stood there, observing us with stern eyes, Man, what is she gonna do, is she gonna whip out some sort of sakura shuriken and go all Speedy Ninja whatever on us.

As I was creating random scenarios in my head. My sister took a peek at Cherry with her face all concerned and all of the sudden the pinkhead threw something at me, I managed to catch it and realized it was a custard bun in a package.

"You're hungry right ?? Go ahead, Dig in." She finally spoke with a blank expression as if it was the most normal thing and all the anger she had just evaporated into thin air.

"Uhh, thanks...." I hesitantly replied.

My sister slowly shuffled out, no longer hiding behind me, yet she moved so slowly while watching Cherry with her sweat dripping like as if she was trying to difuse a bomb awaiting to explode with any slightest movement.

Cherry walk foward, moved past us and glanced back at us with a hint of confusion.

"Are we gonna form a team or what??"

" Oh" Me and my sister said in unision and we joined cherry.