Maybe...

If you don't like smut skip to where you see a line of these ________________

Y/n POV

I woke up in the morning and look up to find Harry still sleeping peacefully. I began to feel light headed, I shook it off as me being hungry or I'm still can't get my head around what happened last night.... Which reminds me.

I look down to see Harry's length is still I'm me. It's that deep I can't see it. I smirk and began to clench around him. Seeing if that would wake him up. I began I clench and move up and down slowly. He starts to open his eyes and I stop

"What are ya doin?" He asks with his hot morning voice.

"Nothing" I say acting innocent.

I clench again and he moans.

"Keep doing that and I'm going to punish you" He says with his signature smirk. I clench around him again and he grips my waist making me stop and looking him dead in the eye.

"I told you to stop" He said firmly thrusting into me and hard which causes me to scream and have tears in my eyes. "You didn't listen" He did it again which made me have more tears and scream louder. "What *thrust* do *thrust* you *thrust* say *thrust*?" He asked, at this point I had a single tear roll out of my glossy e/c eyes.

"Sorry" I whimpered. It still hurts from last night and he's just going hard which isn't helping.

He began thrusting at a slow pace making me whimper in pain "Sorry what?" He asked I stay quiet, not knowing the right answer "Sorry what" He says through grit teeth and started thrusting fast and hard causing me to shout in pain.

"Sorry Hooky" I say through the pain.

Even though it hurt I came and Harry was next I just didn't notice and clearly neither did he.

"Good girl" he said wiping my tears "Let's go for a quick shower to wash off"

_________________________________________

2 Weeks Later

We get ready and walk out of the room holding hands with Harry. We walked over to Uma and asked her if there was any money we needed to go steal.

She looked up at us and gives us that 'I know what you were doing' look.

Me and Harry look at each other and go bright red. Uma starts laughing and tells us to go get the money from Dizzy, which is a friend of mine, I feel bad, but we need to survive to.

As we left my gut turned and I ran to the nearest bathroom not caring Harry was yelling my name. I got to the toilet and threw up. As I was throwing up I felt a hand on my back and my hair being lifted up. I sit up and flush the toilet and wipe my mouth before looking at Harry.

"Do you think your...." He says letting the question go on.

"It may be possible, you didn't use protection did you??" You ask him, still light headed and end up calling into Harry.

He catches you and says "Hey, hey, I'm here, UMA....UMA!" Harry shouts

"WHAT" she yells coming into the bathroom, she sees you in his arms looking drained and freaks out
"What happened" She asked frantically

"We think she may be pregnant" Harry answers.

"Guys, I know we're to go.... I just gotta go alone" I say sitting myself up.

"No, choose another option, I'm not leaving you" He says tucking a piece of h/c hair behind your ear.

"Harry, Y/n's right, if she's talking about who I'm thinking then you may not want to go with her" Uma says helping you stand up.

"*Sigh* fine, just be safe, I'm not there to kick anyones ass if they hurt you" he says cupping your cheek softly

"I'll be fine" I say and lean in to his touch. I walk out of the bathroom as make my way to the one person I know that can see if I'm actually pregnant.....

Who do you think it is?
719 words