I love you too (if you don't like lemon or smut skip to next chapter)

When I fully process what he said I cup his face in my right hand softly and make him look at me.

"I love you too" I whispered and kissed him. He seemed thence at first but as I was about to break the kiss. His hands tighten on my waist and began to melt into the kiss.

It soon became heated and he pushed me onto the blankets breaking the kiss and looking down at me like I was his prey.

He climbed on top of me and started to kiss my neck with long, sloppy, hungry kisses. He soon found my weak spot making me moan, in return I feel him smirk against my skin

"Wipe that... smirk off your... face hook" I say between my pants. He chuckled and made a line of hickeys down my neck and towards my breasts. He lifted me up and took of my shirt and bra, while I do the same with his shirt.

"So beautiful" He whispers and began to suck on my breasts which made me a panting mess.

Once he was happy with my breasts he moved down towards my lower region. He licked a line down from between my boobs to where my pants start. He took my pants and undies off, making eye contact the hole time.

He started to lightly kiss my clit causing me to shudder. He placed a long lick from my hole to my clit causing me to moan.

With me being me I have to room that furthest from everyone.

Harry pushed a finger in you and began thrusting his fingers in and out at a fast pase making you moan loudly. Soon enough he added two other finger and he sucked on my bundle of nerves wildly.

I clenched around his fingers and he began to go faster. A few thrusts later I'm coming and hard. Harry helps me ride out the orgasm and calm down.

"You a'right, lassy?" Harry asked worried stroking your hair

You nodded as you heard him take if his belt and pants and line up with your entrance.

"You ready lassy?" Harry asked poking your entrance with his tip

You nod griping the bed sheets as he starts to push fully in you. He waits till you adjusted till he starts moving again.
You whimper after a while signalling to Harry to start moving.

He obeys, then the room is full of skin slapping together, loud moans, whimpers and grunts.

He starts going at a fast pace causing you to clench around him making him shudder. I grab his face and kiss him trying not to be as loud as we already are. After a few more thrusts you cum around his dick screaming his name. That sent him over the edge and he came in you hard and deep. He rolls over pulling you with him so now he's on the bottom and your on the top. You went to move to get his dick out of you but he holds you tightly.

"Harry, are you gonna pull out or just stay in me?" You ask with a slight chuckle.

"Just don't move, ta more you move ta more I need to cum again" he said being honest.

That gave you an idea, you sat up and Harry looks at you weirdly. You then start bouncing up and down on his length your arms are on his chest steading yourself. You see his eyes roll back into his head as he grabs your hips helping you steady yourself more.

"S-Stop" he chokes up

You stop and look at him weirdly. He gives you his signature smirk and his grip tightens on your waist not letting you move. He began thrusting upwards into you at a bruising pace. A few thrusts later your both coming at the same time and you collapse on him not caring he was still inside you.

He gently gets a rag and puts it over the two of you. You snuggle into his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"Y/n" He says shaking you you him and look up at him. "We gotta eat ta food, Uma, would go bat shit on us" He says I just snuggle into his chest more and groan. He chuckled and reachs for the food "Look at me" He says, I obey and he have some food on a fork "Open up" He demands. I obey again and let him feed me.

I may be a grown up but doesn't mean I can't have a child like personality, right?

We finished the food and snuggled more onto his chest, he rapped his arms around me protectively and kissed my head.

"Do you want me to pull out of you or are you to tired to move" He joked. I chuckled and buried my head in his chest "To tired it is" He laughed and I joined. Soon enough we fell asleep safe in each others arms.

3rd person's POV

"HARRY, HARRY, HARRY!!!!" Uma yelled trying to find her first mate. She got to his room to find it empty, she went to
Y/n's room and opened the door.

She found the two cuddling and Thier clothes everywhere.

"As much as this is disgusting, it's cute" Uma says and walks out shuting the door softly and going to find Gil to do Harry's job.

Did you like it?
908 words