Saying goodbye

Y/n's PoV

When I got him after mom told me what was happening with Mal and the other three. I immediately ran to them and hugged them

"I'm gonna miss you little sis" Mal tells me. She's 2 minutes older then me so I got stuck with 'little sis'

"I'm gonna miss you too, please get that wand and..." I say

"Blow that popsicle stand" we say together with leads us to laughing

I hug Evie next "I'm happy for you E" I say hiding my sadness that I'm left here with nothing and they get to go into the world.

"I'm so sorry N/n (Nickname), you should deserve to come with us" she says with sympathy

"Na it's fine, gotta leave one person to take charge" I joked.

"Bye N/n" E and Mal say before hoping in the limo.

Jay was about to hope in the car when I stop him

"What, forget about saying goodbye to your favourite person?" I ask with a smirk

"Haha(sarcasm), Goodbye Y/n, I promise we'll get that wand" He said holding my hands, I hug him and we part.

Lastly is Carlos, I turn around to see him talking to his Mom(mum) he seems embarrassed, soon enough he drags himself over to the car and sees you waiting.

"Oh, come on, don't pout, literally everyone would be dieing to be you" I say shoving him softly with a smile.

He laughs and says "I'll miss you N/n, we'll come back soon enough" He hugs you, you hug back for a second until he picks you up and spins you. And places you back down and tells you 'bye' you mutter one back and watch your friends start a new life. In Auradon!

*Harry's POV*
The next day

'Please tell me this is good enough' I ask myself as I look at my surroundings

I put this together and got Uma to make us some food. Today will be the day that I ask her out. I know me being all son of hook maybe all tough and scary but I love Y/n with all my heart and th-

I got cut out of my thoughts when Uma yells "Y/n's here".

I run up the stairs not minding how weird I look rn and a slow down into a walk Infront of Y/n

"Hey, Hooky" she greets me while putting her sword in the sword check bucket.

"Hey, I got somethin' for ya" I say putting out my hand as if I was showing her around

She laughs and puts her hand in my, I drag her until we reach her room if she ever wanted to stay and I turn to her.

"Close your eyes, lassy" I cooed at her. She obeyed and I opened the door.

"Hook, if you plan on murdering me, I suggest you change your name and run for it" she says and I go behind her.

I grab her waist which leads her to jump and giggle a little. I began moving forward into the room which leads her walking forward to.

"Open ya eyes" I tell her she opens them and she gasps

*Y/n's POV*

I open my eyes to find a beautiful picnic set up in my room.

I blush a little and turn around to Harry me still being in his arms and ask "What's the occasion?"

He takes a deep breath and says "Y/n from when I first layed me eyes on ya when we were kids, I knew there was somethin' about ya that just made me wanna be in ya arms every secon' every day. What I'm tryin' to say lassy is...... I love ya" He stutters looking everywhere but me. I sit there looking at him I'm shock.