28. You Wish to be One of Us?

MARKO'S POV:

Alice's loud voice boomed startling everyone. "Alice, Reah" Sam smiled, "How did you get here so fast? From Phoenix? Wait why are you here?" Sam asked way too many questions but Alice laughed at the kid, "Sammy, I think you know how we got here so fast, and your sister was talking about killing some head vampire. Which is damn well suicide for a witch like her." 

Wait Ash is a witch, she said she did black magic but I didn't think she was a witch, the lost boys and I sharing a look of shock and confusion. "Is she here?" Reah asked. Paul being the cocky prick he is answered her question, "No babe, she isn't" Reah blushed of course, causing a few of us to roll our eyes.

Mike handed the girls the letter, letting them read over it. "No, she can't..." Alice started. "She wouldn't would she?" Reah asked as they both looked at each other. "Where is Max? Where is he supposed to be? You need to tell us now!" Alice yelled. "What do you know Alice?" Mike was getting annoyed, we all were, what did they know. "Long story short if a vampire drinks the blood of a witch without a special connection they die, but there can be complications. Depending on how powerful the vampire is it might not work, or he will need to drink an insane amount for it to work potentially killing her as well" Alice spoke as calmly as she could, "Now where the hell is Max!" She yelled again staring at us with fear in her eyes.

"He will be at his house, it's about a 15 minute ride from here" David told the girls. "Alright lead the way"

The sun had set about half an hour ago as we all exited the cave, my dead heart was beating with so much power. I know I said she could die a painful death but that was the anger talking, I didn't want her to die, let alone get hurt. I couldn't live without her, David was right, I do love her. David looked at me hearing my thoughts as did the other. I do love her, I had a piece of her soul and she had mine.

ASHLEE'S POV:

Making my way to Max's house I knew he was going to be home, I watched him from the shadows as I waited. Opening the gate I walked across the old wooden bridge slowly making my way to the front door, lightly knocking, awaiting an answer.

"Ah Ash, how are you my dear?" "Oh I'm fine Max, I was wondering if I could come in and have a talk with you" I could feel his eyes roaming every inch of my body, it made me feel violated and exposed but this was all apart of the plan. "Sure, come on in, you are more than welcome here" he placed his icy hand on the small of my back leading me to his lounge. His 80s decor a bit of an overkill. With a small smile I waited for him to shut the door, hearing him lock it. "Would you like a drink? Maybe some wine?" "No thank you Max, I'm fine" I smiled sweetly at him trying to calm my nerves. His breath coasting on my skin, "You look stunning in that dress" god he gave me the creeps. "Max" I said looking up at him as he hummed, "I want to ask you something"

"I want to ask you if you could make me one of you" conviction in my voice as I held eye contact with him. His sickly smile gracing his face, "My dear, you wish to be one of us?" "Yes Max, I do, mom would never understand but I do. I want you to turn me" his eyes left mine and moved towards my neck. "You're sure?" My breathing becoming rapid, "Yes, I'm sure". That was all he needed, sinking his fangs into my neck the pain was excruciating but I hid that from him.

MARKO'S POV:

An unbearable pain shot through my chest as we were making our way to Max's house, the boys could sense my pain. "Marko, what's wrong?" Paul asked, his face full of concern as Alice and Reah looked at me and then to each other. "Faster! Before it's too late" Alice Screamed.

ASHLEE'S POV:

It felt like he wasn't going to stop. Black dots started to form in my vision and my eyelids began to feel heavy. I heard coughing as I looked down at Max struggling to breath, choking on my blood, "What have you done?" He choked. "Saving my family you asshole!" I spat at him beginning to choke on my own blood from my wound. His cries subsided as he succumbed to the darkness. Struggling to make my way to the door blood was seeping out of my neck and mouth staining my white dress blood red. The darkness slowly clouding my vision, I stumbled towards the bridge collapsing as I neared the gate. The last thing I heard were voices of what I thought were angels.