85

Comment! Comment! Comment!

Ivy

My eyes, heavy due to sleep and all the crying from yesterday, opened slowly; my body waking up from what I could feel as a deep tired sleep. A lot had happened in just a day and some few hours, a lot of things capable of pulling down my whole mental health. Roman going missing, Ethan almost breaking up with me. Thankfully, that didn't happen, I wasn't sure my morning would have been that great if he had.

His arms were around me, his steady breathing informing me he was still deep in sleep.

I took in a deep breath, letting it out and inviting his fresh dose of warmth, before moving to get on my feet and make a quick breakfast before he was awake. Removing his hand from me was no problem, he didn't even stir.

I knew he was exhausted, I mean we all were.

My eyes moved to his shoulder, where the clean badage still was... By the looks of it, he was all healed.

Gently, I unwraped the bandage from his shoulder, trying my best not to wake him. To my surprise, he still slept peacefully.

I smiled, watching him sleep. It was so beautiful, to see such relax on his brows, to see peace in his whole form, it was extraordinary.

At that moment, I wanted nothing, absolutely nothing more than to give him this peace, to help him in whatever way I could, to make sure he was okay and happy all the time.

Although the obstacles will come, but I wouldn't let anyone stop me from fighting, for him, for this, for everyone, and most importantly, for us.

I brushed his hair softly from his forehead, but it was effortless because they came tumbling down again. My knuckles grazed his cheek softly, as I stayed a few more minutes, watching him sleep peacefully.

Shortly after brushing my teeth and washing my face, I left the room in order not to disturb him any further, before going down the stairs, then into the kitchen. I looked around a bit before bringing out some ingredients and utensils for breakfast.

A few minutes into mixing flour and flipping pancakes, since that was the only easy breakfast I knew how to prepare, barely.

My phone rang.

Seeing Roman's name flash on the screen, I picked it up immediately. "Hey Ro-"

"Spiderman tooth brushes? Do they even sell those here? And why the hell do you have so many of them?"

I furrowed my brows, my cheeks burning. "Wait, you're in my apartment? Why? Did something happen?"

"Nope, I was looking for a change of clothes for Fi- uh- I was uh- what I meant was... I was uh-- you know what? I'll see you soon, why don't we talk then-"