MAKE ME YOUR MATE.

Chapter: 10
*****

At his plea, the Alphas rushed him, like the wild beasts that they were. Thrift was kissing him in an instant, forcing Phoenix's lips open with his tongue, he growled and dived into his mouth, tonguing him deeply.

Phoenix moaned when he felt sharp teeth graced his hard nipples, Grift was sucking them and the sharpness of those teeth drove him wild.

It didn't stop there as Drift soon took control of his raging erection. He's come undone three times and he was still hard and aching for more from his Alphas.

He craved them. Their seeds planted deeply inside him and never letting go until he became impregnated with their pups.

He's lived for this.

They took complete control over his body and he surrendered to them.

Soft moans filled the room as he cried his pleasure into their ministration. They were everywhere. All over him. Tongues, teeth, hands, everywhere.

It felt good.

Too good.

"You look so good, baby." Thrift growled. "I can't believe that the son of the Goddess is our mate." He eyed the others and watched them all agree to his words.

"I would die first before I let any harm come to you," Grift whispered and brought his mouth to Phoenix neck where he licked, kissed, bit, and sucked. Phoenix knew he was pulling up a bruise, marking him. He moaned again and pressed his head tighter to him.

Thrift moved on to his chest, paying exquisite attention to his nipples. He had him babbling, begging for something more to alleviate the intense pleasure he almost couldn't bear.

He felt Drift's fingers invading his wet hole and a shiver so intense rocked his entire body. He felt his wolf peeking from within.

"So fucking sexy." Drift purred his words into his skin. "Such beautiful ears." He commented and Phoenix knew his wolf's ears were out and until he felt the tender kisses along his tail did he realize his tails were out as well.

His wolf couldn't resist the touches of their Alphas.

Drift ran his tongue between the grooves of Phoenix's stomach muscles. His hands were running up and down the outside of his thighs. He pulled them in and pushed at the back of his knees, raising his legs up and out. He brought his mouth to his balls and sucked both of them in. It felt incredible as he sucked and used his lips to pull them gently from the body.

Phoenix felt his tail wiggling about in excitement.

Thrift moved away from his chest to go join Drift and he couldn't resist using his tongue once Drift moved away to give him a full view of Phoenix's hole. Thrift used his extra-long wolf's tongue to begin licking around his hole.

Shit, it was like an electric charge. Phoenix felt his ring flexing, involuntarily, against his soft lips. He rubbed his whiskered chin over Phoenix so-sensitive flesh. Phoenix raised his torso to look at him. Their eyes met and he thrust his tongue into him. He screamed.

All of sudden Phoenix went from enjoying their attention to needing more, more of what he couldn't even say. He wanted them in a way beyond anything he could put words to. It was like he wanted them to rape him, tear into him and take him so utterly that he wouldn't survive it.