THREE PUPS

Chapter: 16.
******

It was a rather peaceful afternoon four months after their bonding ceremony. Phoenix was in the white fields with Sarah Aiden's mate coaching the newly wolves about to take their first shift.

It was always a painful process for the first time and after that, it got better. Phoenix helped to fill the air with enough energy to keep their strength as they began to take turns.

Feeling truly proud of the young pups, Phoenix encouraged them with words, as one hand rubbed at his round belly which was starting to pinch in a not so good way.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked, coming to stand beside him.

"Yeah, I think so." Phoenix cooed sweetly to his babies to stay still while he worked and then went back to encouraging the pups. A few already shifted and ran around in circles chasing their tails excitedly.

Phoenix felt wetness dripping down his legs and he turned towards the room not far off the white fields, once inside, he tore his pants off and saw from whence it slipped from.

"Oh, no!" He whispered.

"Dear Goddess, your water just broke," Liliana said with a smile. Phoenix looked behind him to find both women at the door looking up into Phoenix's panicked face.

"I'm not ready, they're not supposed to be here for two more weeks." Phoenix gasped as a contraction hit. And then another.

"Shit they are coming too fast." Liliana switched to doctor mode. "Sarah get Marcus, quick!." She yelled and helped Phoenix lie on the bed.

Sarah returned shortly after with Marcus and Liliana sent him off to go get the Alphas

"What do you need?" Sarah asked.

"I need towels, warm water, and lots of blankets and fast. I'm going to have to deliver the babies, he's going into preterm labor. His contractions are coming too fast." Liliana said and helped Phoenix strip his clothes off, resting a light blanket over his swollen chest so only his belly and bottom half were showing.

The Alphas were rushing into the room at once, the space filled up by their huge bodies.

"Do you mind?" Liliana asked, using her hand to send them away from the doorway. They each made home by their Mate who laid breathless on the bed.

"Shouldn't we get him to the Pack's hospital first?" Quillon started, slightly panicking.

"There is no time." Liliana met his worried expression and offered him a warm smile. "Phoenix, there is no time to get to the hospital, so you are going to have to do it the natural way okay?" Phoenix nodded quickly. "I'm going to see how dilated you are if you're okay with that?" Phoenix once again nodded.

Liliana slipped on some rubber gloves and placed a towel under his bottom and gently eased her fingers inside and up. Slowly easing them back out she nodded. "Just as I thought, your nine centimeters." She smiled up at him. "I need you to shift, take it easy, and no rushed movements." Phoenix nodded again and this time began to shift.

He eased into his wolf form and the wolf before them was different from the one they used to know. As a demigod, he can take whatever form, and this time he needs this form to birth his babies. "Good, very good." Liliana smiled in awe at him. "You can start pushing." She knelt on the floor. Kawan sat next to Phoenix on the bed and gripped his hand tightly. Leonardo and Quillon held onto each other as they watched.

"It's going to be okay, baby." He whispered to Phoenix. "We love you, don't worry, let's bring our little pups into this world." Kawan kissed him on the lips gently.

"On three I need you to start pushing...3...2...1." Phoenix whimpered and a few tears escaped his eyes as he started pushing.

Then came the words.

[You bastards,] he yelled through their mind-link and they all jolted in shock. [I fucking hate all of you.] The Alphas looked around the room at Liliana and Sarah wondering if they were listening to what Phoenix was saying but then again he may just be speaking to them alone. [You all are never fucking me again. You assholes!]

"Okay stop, breathe," Liliana said, both she and Sarah shared a knowing smile and the Alphas knew they heard. "Okay, go again." She said after a few moments.

Phoenix moaned as the head started to crown. "She's crowning," Liliana said and held her hands under him to catch the baby. "Two more big pushes should do it, Phoenix." Phoenix gave one push and the baby's head popped out, he gave the final push and the little pup popped out screaming. Liliana quickly handed her to Sarah to get her washed while she grabbed the next baby.

Sarah washed the first baby and placed a sterilized peg on the umbilical cord. Grabbing scissors she handed them to Kawan.

She did the same with the second baby boy and handed the baby over to Quillon.

The third baby followed shortly after and she was handed over to Leonardo.

"Do the cords," Liliana said with a grin. The Alpha's took their scissors and carefully snipped at the cords. Wrapping the babies in blankets Liliana handed them over to Phoenix who had shifted back into human form.

"We have two girls and a boy, congratulations," Liliana whispered and smiled when Leonardo stroked the baby's faces.

"Thank you, Liliana, I wouldn't know what to do if you were not here. I love you." Phoenix whispered and kissed her cheek. Liliana smiled and kissed him back.

"Keep your legs spread until you feel comfortable enough to close them." She whispered.

"Have you got their names?" Sarah asked her Alpha.

Leo smiled. "How about, Conri for our little man."

"And Accalia for our first girl." Kawan kissed the little pups' head and she whimpered softly.

"Blevine, for the last girl." Quillon smiled and Phoenix laughed, he loved all the names.

The Alphas admired their mixed colors and eyes, they were perfect and they would protect them for the rest of their lives.

They all watched as Phoenix and his pups drifted off to sleep.

[The End...]

OR IS IT?

Check the next page for your surprise gift. 😉

Well, guys...finally we have reached the end of this short story. I hope you all had fun reading as much as I did writing it.

Thanks for your support, always.

Votes, comments, and enjoy.

*******

ENJOYED THIS LITTLE ADVENTURE?
THEN GRAB A FRONT ROLL SEAT CAUSE
BOOK TWO IS LIVE

TITLED:
👇👇👇
HEAT AND RUT

TITLED:👇👇👇HEAT AND RUT

see you there.

Alpha.