New youtuber fanfic preview :3 though i need a title...

*beep beep beep*

I sighed and slapped my alarm clock. Today was officially the first day of middle school, so that means I need to make the best impression. Can't be to geeky, but I can't be to emo either.

"JAWAN GET DOWN HERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ONLY GIRLS SHOULD TAKE THIS LONG GETTING DRESSED!"

"SORRY MOM!" I decided to go with a button up shirt with jeans, and my converse.

"There you are," My mom put down a plate with bacon and eggs on it. "I thought you got sick and died or something."

I just sighed and at my eggs. Even though my mom is a adult, she still acts like a teenager. It can be good at sometimes, and other times... Well let's not talk about that...

"You need to go and comb through your hair again. It looks like you just woke up."

"But I did just wake up!"

"Exactly!" My mom started messing up my hair. "Now hurry up! You're going to be late!"

⬆️⬇️⬅️➡️⬆️⬇️⬅️➡️

"Morning Mitch! Ready for your first day of middle school?" Mitch had brown hair, and kinda pale skin. We had like the same personality, and we were both the same height, but we looked way different. I had curly black hair, and more of a mocha skin color.

"Yup!" Mitch smiled and waved as his friend Jerome came over. Jerome had the same hair color as Mitch, but he kept his shorter, while Mitch's was spiked up at the front.

"Morning doods. Ready to get all of the ladies?" We both just laughed.

"Only you Jerome, only you." I took of his cap and tried it on. Of course it was tight, because Jerome has a tiny head, but I just acted like I didn't even notice.

"Gimme that!" Jerome snatched his hat back. "The bus is coming, don't try and embarrass your selves do much!" We just shook our head and walked onto the bus. Now was the hard part: Deciding where to sit. Should I sit by some random guy? Or maybe a cute girl? Or maybe-

"HEY! CHILD WEARING THE CHEAP BUTTON UP SHIRT! SIT DOWN OR I WILL GO OVER THERE AND MAKE YOU SIT DOWN!" Our bus driver was a fat lady, and we she started standing up i new she was serious. I quickly sat down in the first seat I saw, and it ended up being by a girl with purple hair.

"Hi! I'm Tiffany!" The girl smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I'm Jawan!"

"I haven't seen you in this neighborhood before are you new?" Tiffany pulled out her phone and handed it to me. "I want your number!"

"Tiffany we just met. Plus I don't even have a phone!"

Tiffany sighed. "I don't wanna date you! I just want your phone number!"

"Like I said, don't have a phone..." Tiffany took her phone back. "Ok then, that was awkward..."

"Meh I've been in worse."

Tiffany giggled. "Like what happened with the bus driver?"

"Yeah.... So... What do you like to do?"

"I mostly play VideoGames! I like Minecraft a lot."

"Oh cool. I've heard about it, but I've never played it before."

"Really? Wow well I have to get you hooked up!" Add me on Skype! If you have it..."

"I do. What's your Skype name?"

"iHasCupQuake."

◀️▶️🔼🔽◀️▶️🔼🔽

"So who was the girl?" Jerome was elbowing me as we were walking in to our school to get our schedules.

"Just Tiffany." I quickly turned away. "She's very bubbly."

"I could tell." Mitch smiled. "The office is right up there. You doods ready?"

"More ready then I'll ever be!" We headed up to the front office and looked for the boxes with our names on it. We already chose what electives we wanted, so we kinda had a general idea on what we had. I decided to go with Band and art for my specials. P.E. will be next quarter.

We exchanged schedules to see if we had each other, but with my luck I didn't get Jerome or Mitch, meanwhile they had like every class together. "Well, see you at lunch Jawan!" My friends did a nod, and they walked off to their first class.