The Boy In The Woods

Book Name: The Boy In The Woods

Author: KatherineArlene

Status: Completed

Description:

A mysterious and poignant coming of age story with the same classic feel as A Little Princess and The Secret Garden. In 1958, a young girl grieving the loss of her parents is taken from the only home she's ever known in the big city. Brought to live on the rural family estate, she struggles to adjust to a new life of loneliness and quiet isolation. When she stumbles upon a mysterious boy in the woods, she thinks she’s finally found a friend, but he’s deeply distrustful and wants nothing to do with her. Sneaking off to meet with him, she works hard to break through his walls and slowly gains his trust. But as they get older, the cost of keeping their secret grows - because if anyone finds out, she’s going to lose the boy she’s fallen in love with. By the same author as Watty's finalists Stolen Hearts and Love You Forever! Warning: This story contains occasional mild language and violence.

My opinion: Guys. Guys. Guyssss. I'm dying here! I write this with a broken heart at 1am. I don't even know what to say... I'll start from the beginning.
I was visiting family in the U.S. for the last week and a half when I found this book. Now at times I would think the story was to slow paced. But that was just my flaw of being impatient. I'm currently on chapter 49 and I had to stop reading. The amazing author @KatherineArlene has broken my heart :'(
Are you happy?! Why you do dis to me?! I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm not sure if I'm Team Marty or Team *censors name so she won't spoil the story*.
My dear friends from Planet Wattpad please check out this marvelous story. Seriously. It's definitely worth reading.
Now if you guys don't mind I'm going to try to super glue my broken heart back together. Key word, try.

Your brokenhearted and fellow wattpad reader,

akireatom