Why is the green girl in a coma?

Megan came as fast as she could. She took down the left front door and proceeded to sprint to the room she sensed Black Canary in. As she arrived at the door, she took in the scene. Black Canary looking startled, with the Robins and Bruce huddled around her.

"I'm here-" Before Megan could finish her sentence, Black Canary shoved the batfamily out of the way.

"Help." Megan nodded, and looked into Nico's mind, trying to wake him up.

Darkness.

Red.

Rivers of flames and poison air.

Monsters forming before her eyes.

There was only one word that this place could be.

Hell.

The scene shifted.

Huge humaniods with scaly hair were fighting children.

Children.

The kids were good.

Not good enough.

One by one, people died in the hands of the giants.

The scene shifted, and it started to speed up.

A blond boy with blue eyes smiled up at Nico, despite the blood gushing out of him.

The scene shifted again.

"I'm sorry, Nico."

"Welcome to the hunt, sister."

"Your sister would have done better."

"I was hoping you'd give up on me."

"No, Nico. You did nothing to help in the Giant war."

"You are my sunshine..."

"Tu sei il mio soldatino..."

Everything went dark.

~~~

Nico woke up to surprised yelps. He saw them standing over an unconscious girl, who was green.

"Who's that?" Nico mumbled.

"She's in a coma!" Tim said, ignoring Nico's question. Nico tried again.

"Why is the green girl in a coma?"

"She looked into your mind and-"

"What? Why would you let her look into my mind!? You're lucky my subconscious was awake. It could have been worse that a coma. To say it lightly, eternal sleep. I can help, though." Nico walked over to the green girl, and steeled himself. He placed one hand on the girl's forehead, and let his mouth hover over the girl's mouth. Nico closed his eyes, then sucked in the memories, clearing most of it from her mind.

Rivers of fire

Air of poison

Shattered ground

Bloody canyons

Fiery hills

One painful breath

To the next

Crude voices whispering

Fog of death

Heart of metal

And mind of Hell

Tartarus.

Nico welcomed the sleep like an old friend.