School?

After the PTSD punching bag fiasco--which Bruce swore he'd get back to-- It was almost september.

School.

"Nico. You are going with Jason, Tim, and Damian to school."

"School? I get to go to school?" Nico was awe-struck. He'd never been to school exept for military school. Bruce was startled that any kid on Earth would want to go.

"Yes, you start in a week, and the orientation/placement test in later in the afternoon." Nico pondered that.

A normal life...

A small smile graced Nico's features, leaving the family in shock.

Dick was pretty annoyed. His acrobating skills couldn't make Nico smile but school can?

~~~

Later in the afternoon, Dick insisted on accompanying Nico and Bruce for the orientation and the test. The orientation went by pretty fast, which left the test. It was an IQ test along with a placement test. He took out the placement test first.

Nico knew, since this was a rich school and stuff, there would be hard questions.

NADA.

"What is this? I thought it would be hard! This is just algebra and and easy grammar!" Nico mumbled. He zipped through it, it was pretty easy.

Nico moved onto the IQ test. First, it started off with basic logic, and then simple puzzels, then number patterns. Nico even got a battle stratagy question in it. After about thirty minutes, Nico finished. Dick and Bruce were surprised at how quick it was, and figured that Nico just rushed through it.

But then, they got the letter.

To Bruce Wayne,

We are pleased to inform you that your child, Nico, has surpassed expectations on the placement test, and has an IQ of 164. He will have a choice from either staying at third grade, or moving up from fourth grade to eleventh grade. Thank you.

Signed,

Principle Stevenson.

Nico wasn't in the room.

The family's jaws went slack.

"What the fu-"

___________________

Hi!

Hope you're enjoying!

Feel free to ask any questions!

:)

-Qwerty