I'm in "Got Ham?"

I woke up with a pounding headache. I tried to remember what happened last night and immediately regretted it. I stood and stumbled forward into a shadow. I immediately felt a lot better, and strength returned, gradually getting faster. My sword was still at my side. the stygian iron was infused with mortal steel, so it affected mortals as with gods or demigods.

My head snapped up as I heard a shout. I ran towards the sound and came across muggers holding a man at gunpoint. Sure, I was only nine, but compared to greek hell, a gun doesn't really affect me.

"Let him go," I said, announcing my presence.

The mugger turned to me and aimed the gun right in between my eyes.

"P-please! don't hurt him! he's just a little kid!" The man behind the mugger pleaded. The mugger clicked off the safety and shot at me. I saw the bullet in slow motion, And I drew my sword and deflected the bullet, almost too late. The mugger widened his eyes in surprise as I got into a fighting stance. I glared at him.

"Fight me," I growled. The mugger turned and bolted, and when the man I saved turned to thank me, I was already around the corner. I slid my sword back at my side.

I glanced around, masking any emotions that creep up to my face, searching for any immediate dangers.

Nada.

I crept into an abandoned alley and sat down. I closed my eyes and immediately saw Bianca's face. I started to sing the familiar lullaby that Bianca made for me. (Song above)

"Close your eyes
I know what you see
The darkness is high
And you're in ten feet deep
But we've survived
More terrible monsters than sleep
And you know I
Will be here
To tell you to breathe

Tu sei il mio soldatino 
La ragione per cui vivo 
Non ti scordar di me 
Io veglierò su di te 

Stumbling lost
Last choice of all that you meet
It's the cost
Of ruling those 'neath feet
Paths you've crossed
And the trust you're trying to keep
You're exhausted
Listening for a voice that can't speak

Ma Nico, mio caro

Tu sei il mio soldatino 
La ragione ho vissuto 
Non ti scordar di me 
Io veglierò su di te 

So you run
Through shadows you roam
Seams undone
By the love you thought you could own
But he's just one
of many that you might call home
And maybe someday,
The bitter will fade from your bones

Eri il mio soldatino
ora un principe oscuro
ma anche per te, c'è una luce 
che ad un'altra vita ti conduce."

I ended the sad tune with a quiet sob. My hands began furiously tapping SOS. I really needed saving from this life.

...---.../...---.../...---...

As I was tapping, I got lost in my thoughts. Bianca. Hazel. Will. They're all gone.

"Save you from what?" The creepiest voice jarred me out of my tears. I whipped my head around to see a weirdo with green hair.

"Ahh! Weird deranged clown thing?!"

"Oh, I'm hurt." The Clown put a hand over his chest, feinting hurt.

"Who are you? Where the hell am I?"

"I'm the Joker, of course. We are in Gotham." The clown, Joker, paused for dramatic effect.

"We're in Got Ham? I really don't feel like having anything, much less ham." I said, confused.

"HAHAHAHAHA I like this one! Don't you Harley?" The "joker" Fell to the ground and started having a fit. That's when I saw the deadly weapons in his hands.

"I think I'll spare him for a bit before we kill him!"

"Look, as much as I want to roll around in a filthy alleyway, having a fit and get killed, I have other things to attend to." I deadpanned. The Joker stopped laughing and lunged at me. I shadow traveled behind him, grabbed his metal bar, and swung it like a baseball bat at his head, knocking him out. "Harley" immediately rushed to his aid, muttering weird things like "pudding" or "mistah J." I shadow traveled away. 

That was a mistake. I ran into some guy that looked like a life-sized bat, and stumbled into unconsiousness.