Stoned

Dean got free of his straps. He fell on the ground. Sam didn't hear him. Dean walked to the door if was decorated with roses. And there was a sign on it. Dean looked at the weird symbols they call letters but he couldn't find any word out if it. 'Oh there stands pie.' He said.

Sam
'How many did he take?' Chris asked
'Ehm 5?' He answered. 'Five?!'
Chris laughed. 'Good luck guess you find your brother dead somewhere else instead of a mine.' He said.
He still laughed. 'Not funny Chris.' Sam disconnected the radio. 'Dean you need to sta-' Sam said as he turned around. He dropped the radio on the empty bed. 'You're gone.' He said. Sam walked out of the medic post. Michonne noticed him. 'How's he?' She asked. Sam met her gaze. 'He's gone. Empty bed.' He said.
'Shit.' Michonne said. She took her katana out. Sam laid his hand on the blade. 'No need he's stoned. He will be talking to a tree or something.' Sam said.

They heard a loud noise. And then glass break. Sam looked at the chevy. He saw Dean climbing into the Chevy through the window. His legs stayed out of the car. As he heard Dean curse. 'Give me a second.' Sam said. And ran to the car. 'Dean What the hell are you doing?!' He said. Dean got behind the wheel. 'I'm stealing this car.' He said. 'What else would I be doing?' He said.
Sam sighed. 'Dean this is your car.' Sam said. And showed him the keys. Dean opened his mouth. 'Ohhh...' he said.