The monster

Dean
warning ⚠️ ⚠️👩‍❤️‍👩
He entered a house. He noticed a walker. It looked at him. It saw the light. It growled but walked passed him. Dean looked over his shoulder at the walker. That walked outside. It just went straight passed him. Dean searched through the cabinets in the kitchen. He opened it finding only empty cans. He opened them all, till he finds painkillers. He was took it out of the cabinet. His hands were shaky. The box of painkillers shook with his hand. He opened it. And he dropped a few on his hand. And then he threw it in his mouth. Dean was also sweating. He was going to throw up. He walked to the toilet. And he leaned above it. He then threw up. He stopped. And then threw up again. When he was done he just looked at the toilet. He sat down and leaned against the wall.

'Urghhh...' He stared at the toilet. It was filthy. He passed out. On the cold floor.

When Dean woke up, he was still shaky. He heard the door squeaking. Dean heard a child's voice. He got up. He groaned out of the pain. He saw the kid staring into the bathroom. 'Mom!' He yelled. Dean took a sprint. And he grabbed the child. By his throat. He pushed him against the wall. He tried to get loose of Dean's grip. 'Mo-mo-my.' He squeaked. Dean held his finger against the boy's lips. 'Ssssst.' He said. He kept squeezing. He then did it with all his body weight. He kept pushing him and squeezing him uniting he didn't breath anymore. And the weakened. He let go of him. The body thudded when it hit the floor. He smiled. 'Jack?!' A woman said. She screamed out of fear when she saw Dean. Standing next to a dead body.
'What did you do!' She yelled. Dean cocked his head. When she pulled out her gun and aimed it at him. Dean walked over to her. She shot him in the leg. He sank on his knees. 'Arghh... fuck.' He said. He stood up. She fired all her bullets on Dean. He finally made it to her. He grabbed her. And slammed her into the wall. And then he threw his body against her. He grabbed her by her hair. And pulled her head down. He took out his knife and held it against her throat. 'Get on your knees.' He said. She didn't do it. 'Now!' He yelled. She nodded. And did it. 'Good girl.' He said. 'Now. You are going to suck... me.' He said. 'You're crazy.' She cried. Dean grabbed her chin and moved her head up so she could looked at him. He unbuckled his belt. 'I tell you when you're done. And next I'll kill you.' He said. 'You have a broken leg.' She said. Dean looked at his leg. 'Oh yea, let me fix this.' He said. He grabbed the table and then stretched his leg very roughly and he with his hand placed it back into the wound. SNAP! 'That's better.' He moaned.
'Thank you for telling me.' He said. He got away from the table.
'What are you?'
'I'm dead.' He said.