Ch.10

* Elle's Pov*

"Alright lets take it from the top." I said as we were about to go over the dance. We've been practing since 8 this morning and its about 3 in the afternoon. We finnally came up with some songs and good choreography too. I think we acctually might win this competition. "Alright guys I think were good. Practice next weekend here same time." I said grabbing my water bottle. I was tired and kind of glad practice was over but at the same time i'm mostly happy i'm dancing again.

"Whats up with the camera?" Ray said as he leaned against the wall. "Yea i've been wondering about that this whole practice." Jacob in. " Well you know um its for when I look over the recording I can pick out mistakes or things we can add." Craig said putting the camera in the bag. "Thats acctually a good idea. It could really help." I added. " or break us." Trey mumbled under his breath. I gave him a stern look and he held up his hands in surrender with a sly smirk on his face.

"Now why you gotta be so hmmm negative Trey?" " The same reason why I don't trust your ass Craig." Trey said flashing Craig a fake smile. "Here we go." Jaz said taking the exact words out of my mouth. " And why is that Trey, do tell." Craig said standing up slowly walking towards Trey. I could tell this wasn't going to end well so I decided to end it. "Look i'm tired of hearing you two fight, so can yall shut up and drop it damn." I said getting annoyed by these two.

Craig held his hands up in surrender and grabbed his bag and left out the door. "Awkward" Moe said breaking the silence. Everyone including me gave her a look like it's not the time. " Well um i'm starving and I got a date with a white bitch so i'm leaving." Ray said throwing his bag over his shoulder. "What happen to that Chinese girl" Jaz asked. " She was great." "Then what happen?" Trey asked amused. " I had an amazing time with her that night then I left in the morning. What you think I was gone stay with her." "Bruh one of these days yo dick gone fall off if you keep messing around with these hoes." Jacob said laughing. " Well until I find the right girl then me and my friend will be getting some head from my good ole white friend." Ray said with a smirk on his face.

"You are a mess." I said while laughing. "And lame as hell." Jacob added. "Aye my chicks love me." "Whatever fool." Moe added. "Bye" Ray said as he left out the door. Soon everyone left and it was just me and Trey. He came up behind me and placed his hands on my waist as he placed his head on my shoulder. I placed my hands on his and looked up and noticed him looking too. "We look so cute together." He said smiling at me. I playfuly roled my eyes and he kissed me on my cheek. I smiled then kissed his plump lips. " You know you didn't have to start up with Craig like that." I said looking him in the eyes he turned me towards him intertwining our fingers together. " Baby he started with me first." " but you made a comment." He sighed and leand his forehead on to mine and brought me closer to him. " I'm just tired of you two always fighting. Why are you two fighting anyway?" I asked as I lifted my head up and looked him in the eyes.

"Its a long story." " I'm all ears." He spun me around then slowly dipped me. " Can we talk about this another time?" He said as he brought me back up slowly. I looked him in the eyes then finally agreed. Trey walked backwards toward his ipod and scrolled through his playlist. Practice by Drake began to play and he walked up to me and took my hand and gently kiss it sending chills running through out my body from that simple kiss. He smiled at me seductively and wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Shall we dance?" He asked properly as I laughed at his corny line and looked up at him. "We shall." I said with a smile. Trey spun me out of his grip then spun me into him.

He glided his hand down the side of my body as I slowly brought my hand up and around his neck. Dancing with Trey was like making love. The way he touched me, the way our bodies moved together was filled with so much emotion. Trey dipped me and I opened my eyes and looked up to the ceiling. Thats when everything around me seemed to disappear, as those big dark green eyes were staring down at me. I froze in terror and I guess Trey noticed it and brought me up and turned around to see what I was staring at.