Shall We Dance (A Roc Royal love story)

Ok so I decided to write a new story about one of my best friends iGoMindless4RR she's a really good writer, dancer, and amazing best friend. Its not a true story but it is her passion. So I hope you guys enjoy this story. Oh and you guys should read her new story "Undercover Love ( A Ray Ray Love Story)" its a really good story especially if you love Ray Ray.

"Jazzy where is she" " She will be here any minute Mr. Gamble" I said as I looked at him with unsure eyes. I sighed and whispered to myself " I hope."

My name is Elle(L) Marie and im late for work. I work at a club that gives me little pay but hey it pays the bills. I bet your wondering I thought this was about a girl who dances well it is just in the living room of my apartment and sometimes at the club.

See my mother was a single mother with me and my lovely brothers who are living wonderful lives as one is a doctor and the other is a lawyer. My mother always told me dancing would get me no where and I didn't listen to her. Now I wish I did because I ending up not finding a good college or job. Thats why i'm stuck here working at a club as a bartender and not in college. I walked in the club grabbed my apron and tried to sneek pass my boss but that didn't work.

" Elle how many times have I told you that the club opens at" "7:00 I know and i'm sorry I got caught up it won't happen again I promise." "Elle you have said that a thousand times you know what i'll give you one more chance and if you screw up you are fired you hear me fired" "Yes sir."

I walked away rolling my eyes. Ok I show up a little late but damn hop off my plate at least I do my job. I walked over to Jazzy and she looked at me with annoyance. "Come on not you too im sorry ok" " Look I can't keep lying and trying to cover up for you anymore. You need to start getting here on time." "Ok ok, i'll start getting here on time" " Ok then lets get to work."

We started getting peoples drinks and joking around with customers. I notice a group of people crowding around each other and it looked like a dance battle. I wanted to go see who was batteling so I walked over to Jazzy. " Lets go see whats going on" " no we could get fired and my bills are not gonna pay themselves" " come on live a little it will be fun please." I gave her my best puppy dog face and kept begging her and after a while she got annoyed and couldn't resist my face. "Uggghhh fine for a little bit but then back to work" " yaaaaayyy."

I grabbed her hand and ran towards the crowd. We pushed and squeezed and finally made it to the front. I watched as the to crews battled head to head against each other and they were doing some fresh moves as they moved across the floor. I started moving my body to the beat of the music and soon one of the crews won. The crowd went wild and thats when my favorite song started blaring through the speakers and I just had to dance I looked at Jazzy with pleading eyes. "NO!!! Helllll no we are not dancing so come on bring ya ass." "Come on Jazzy just one song thats it then we can go back to work." "NO!!!!!! absolutly not I refuse." "Pleaseeeeeeeeee" "Ok fine damn " "yaaaaaayyyy"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the center of the dance floor and we let the music take over our body. Me and Jazzy were dancing and having fun until this guy pulled me by my waist. He started grinding on me and in return I started grinding on him to the beat of the music. Then he started to take it to far and started kissing on my neck and feeling up my body. I tried to push him off of me but he had a tight grip on my waist and it started to hurt. " Dude let go of me" I pleaded but he ignored it.

I kicked him where the sun don't shine but got a slap in the face in return. Damn I wasn't expecting that. I held my face in shock, but before I could react a light skin guy came up and punched him in his jaw causing the crowd to back up and then the mysterious guy looked at me. I starred at him and my crazy ass boss had to ruin it and grab my arm and drag me back to the bar . He started yelling at me but I ignored him and kept my eyes on the mysterious guy. Now i'm not gone lie he was fine as hell. He was light skin, he had dark brown eyes that you would just melt in, and some real juciy lips. The mysterious guy then dissapeared into the crowd leaving me there wondering who he was.

"I don't even know whats been going through your head lately Elle you could have been killed. Thats why you should have stayed by the bar. Elle, ELLE are you paying attention" I snapped out of my trance and finally found words. "Yes sir im sorry I wasn't thinking" " you damn skippy wasn't thinking, what is going through your head, you know what just get back to work."

I did as told and got back to work. After a while my shift was done and I said goodbye to Jazzy and locked up the club. I started walking down the busy streets of New York as the cars passed and people passed me by. I started thinking about my mysterious guy and how he just came out of no where. I thought about how his brown eyes stared at me. There's just something about him that makes me want to know him. My thoughts were soon enterupted when I heard someones car honking at me. I turned my head and thats when I saw my mystery guy.

"Hey do you need a ride?" I looked at him unsure as if I should get in a car with a stranger or walk away. As I was about to walk away he called out again and I stopped in my tracks. " Come on its late at night and its about to rain and trust im not going to do anything to hurt you" I looked up at the sky as I felt a drop of rain hit my hand then I looked back at the car and decided might as well take the offer. It wouldn't hurt..........will it.I walked towards his truck and got in and closed the door.

It started pouring down raining and the car was silent. I looked over at him as he concentrated on the road. " Thanks for helping me back at the club" " No problem." The car became a awkward silence again and I just stared out the window wishing I could get the hell up out of this car. " I was watching you dance at the club and your really good." " Well I do my best"

"were you ever a dancer because I can tell by the way you dance you used to be a dancer." " You must be a dancer or something" "yea all my life" "When I was younger I used to do all different types of dances and I used to comepeate too but I stop dancing." "Why did you stop" "Whats up with the questions?" " Sorry just trying to make small talk." The car became silent again and all I wanted to do was go home and go to bed.

" Well what if I asked you to do a audition at juilliard for dance would you take it?" " No." "Why its a great places with great oppurtunities." He pulled up to my apartment building and I took my seatbelt off and faced him. " Well lets see its full of stuck up rich kids who think there better than everybody else and plus I have better things to do"

" Like what working at the club, seems like your on rocks the way your boss was yelling at you and plus with the moves you got girl you could go far." I got out the car and closed the door he doesn't know what I go through so why does he care. I looked back at him and he had pleading eyes. "Please just try." He held out a card and I looked at his hand hesitant to grab the card but then grabbed it. " All the information is on that card just please come and try it." I walked away and walked inside of my building. I walked up the stairs and open the door to my apartment.

I set my keys on my counter top then walked to my room. I sat my purse on my bed then sat the card on my night stand then went to my bathroom. I turned the warter on and let the warter fill up the tub. I stripped from my clothes then put my long black hair into a bun. I got in the tub and my body began to loosen up from my long day. I though about what he said about juilliard.

Maybe this could be good for me. Besides I do miss being on stage dancing but like my mother said its not a real job. I finshed up washing my body then got out the tub. I went into my room and lotioned myself up then put on some black baseketball shorts with a white tank top and climbed into bed. I looked at the card one last time with the thought still on my mind. Should I follow my dreams or listen to my mother.

" What am I gonna do" I sighed then turned on my side and fell into a deep sleep.

**********Ok I know its short but it gets better. So comment and tell me what you think of it so far. Also vote and fan. Tell others about this book and my other book Hold Me Tight and Don't Let Me Go (A mindless behavior love story).