Traitor

"Why! Why did you betray us, mc!" Penny cried as she was being restrained by two death eaters. "Why?" I said mockingly. "You of all people should know the reason!" i yelled as my blood boiled. "All of you, you guys are the one who abandoned me when I needed you the most. 'mc always gets the glory.', 'mc's such a showoff!', etc." I screamed and they all flinched. "Voldemort, he's the one who pulled me up from the dust and he gave me the power to change everything. I'm indebted to him, which is why I became a death eater and I promise, that I'll serve him till I die." I paused, their faces was full of shock. All my "friends", were flabbergasted while I looked at their faces, one by one. Suddenly, I started laughing for no reason. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I laughed while using one of my hands to cover my face. "Why does you all look so scared, huh." I sneered while adding on "All of you are pathetic?" I turned around and left. This is the end and I feel nothing as I saw all of them, one by one, die while the others who were still alive looked in horror. I put an end to my feelings the moment he helped me. My sadness, my happiness, and my love for her, I tossed it away so that I can become a better me, right beside him, my savior, I'll always be by your side...