Mom's Here

Hailey's pov.
____________________________________________________________
So while I was upstairs sleeping away all my problems. Everyone down stairs was having a whole bunch of panic attacks."Someone's coming here!"
"Oh know I'm going back to jail" " I do hope she's nice" we're just some of the things I heard while I was getting ready the next morning. Just then the clock in my room struck 10:00 and everything in the house seamed to stop... Just then I heard the sound of someone apperating .(sorry don't know how to spell that). "She's Here" I called to everyone down stairs. I quickly ran down stairs to see my mother standing there in her work cloths. "Mom" I ran up and hugged her.
"Hi sweetie, how are you. I do hope your grandmother is alright and Kreacher too. Oh I have so much to tell you"
"I do too, now why don't we go into the kitchen for brunch and we can share stories"
"Marvellous idea sweetie"

After eating a VERY filling brunch I proceeded to tell my dearest mother all about my summer. "Mom, you know how dad escaped azcaban and everyone is looking for him. Ya well I found him and a hole bunch of other people. They're staying in this house and right now as we speak they are planing on how to erase your memories so you won't be able to tell anyone about it. I told them that they weren't welcome here and they just won't leave, you'll help me kick them out won't you."
"Your father here, No, he's to smart to come back here isn't he. No...ok well them yes I will help you kick them out and I won't let them erase my memory don't worry" and with that statement my mom and hatched a plan and got to work, but what I didn't know was that my mother had not just a plan for our strange guests but also me.

"There all done, now what?" I asked my very creative mother.
"We wait, and talk. So have you ever thought about going to school?"
"No, why, you aren't thinking of sending me are you cause I could never survive"
"No, it was just a question ... But now that I thought no about it would you want to go?"
"No, I like it here and I could never leave besides I would be going into my 5th year and that's not right besides I don't know the spells they know."
"Oh all right" but just then something or more should I say people interrupted my mother.
"Ahhhhhhhh what is this stuff"
"A trap"
"Well it didn't work very well" as it didn't the nets holes were WAY to big and just fell right over the people.

After we cleaned everything up my mother spoke first " Ok I have a confession to make, I'm sending Hailey to Hogwarts."
"WHAT!!!!!"
_____________________________________________
Sorry here's the newest update!