The Big News

Hailey's Pov.
___________________________
A couple of minutes after my mom gave me the news that I would be going to Hogwarts, I screamed my loudest and longest scream I could muster.
"Sweetie calm down it's not that big of a deal, I just can't keep coming to see you anymore so to make sure that you are safe I'm going to send you to Hogwarts."

I was crushed my own mother didn't want to see me anymore, I was being sent to a school that I  have never been to before, and I was stuck in a house with a murder.

"This can not be happening" I said glancing around at everyone in the room.

"Honey, calm down," my mother said to me quietly, "your embarrassing me in front of everyone."

I looked at her in shock. I'm embarrassing her! Nice try.

"What if I don't want to go?" I asked carefully, so as to not upset her farther.

"You don't have a choice" I heard before she got up to address the mass of people that had arrived to watch the scene that we had created.

I heard her speak quietly to my father, "I'm sending her to Hogwarts, and there's nothing that you or anyone else can say or do I make me change my mind. The decision's been made and I have already contacted the school. She will start in her fifth year and will continue to attended until she graduates."

Sirius didn't say anything and I took that as a sign that he wasn't going to, so I rushed to my room to both cry and scream my head off at my own mother foolishness.

Sirius' Pov.
___________________________
As Hailey got up and rushed off to what I assumed was going to be her room, I looked at the shell of the women that I once loved, and saw nothing but a cruel monster, who would send her own child away so that she didn't have to deal with her any more.

I saw a women who I cared for and cherished, but it seemed I no longer felt the same about as what I did next seemed to not register with me until I was finished.

"Do you even care about her!" I screamed, "No, no I don't think you do judging by the way you just treated her. That's your daughter, your only daughter, and you would just brush her aside for what? Your own personal gain?"

"I did it to protect her. She's in danger not only because of you all being here, but of something that I did. I'm sending her to that bloody school so that she can be safe under the care of Professor Dumbledore! Do you think that I want to send her away? Cause I don't, I'd much rather she'd stay here in this bloody house for the rest of her life." By the end of her little speech, her voice was just above a whisper, "I just want her to be safe from monsters like you."

***********
Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to update. I had a serious case of writers block, and I just wasn't in a really good place to try and write, but don't worry I'll try to update a lot more often now.

Thank you for all the support you guys have given me, you don't know how much it means to me :-)

Love you all so much,
-D