The odd ones ch.1

I Do Not Own Harry Potter but I do own Hailey Black
Hailey's Pov.
___________________________________________

"Kreacher " I yelled " where are my black boots that you just got me?"
"Hear Mistress" he said handing me my boots
"Perfect, thanks" I said wile tying my long blond hair up in a perfect sock bun.
I got dressed in my favourite purple top that goes to just bellow my but and some black leggings. I put on my boots and skipped down the stairs to breakfast but not before saying hi to my Grandmother
" Hello Grandmother, how are you this fine morning"
"Fine, Just Fine thank you dear" she answered sternly
I continued down stairs and into the kitchen only to be pushed back up stairs and into my bedroom
"Stay" Kreacher commanded
So I did only to hear many many many voices downstairs
Kreacher kept coming and bringing me food and then I heard my Grandmother screaming for me to come I tried and tried but the door would not open.
"KREACHER" I screamed at the top of my lunges, I heard all the voices stop to hear me scream the pounding on the stairs then my Grandmother screaming for them to leave me alone. Kreacher popped up and opened the door a crack so he could hear me then I got mad
"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE, AND GET THOSE PEOPLE OUT OF MY HOUSE NNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
" Kreacher can't do that, they will hurt you mistress" he responded very quietly
"Ok fine, lock me in but you better bring me new cloths and food and I wish to see my Grandmother before you do."
"Yes, Yes mistress black will be very sad and angry if you do not"
"Now" was all I said, he took my hand and poof we were right in front of my Grandmothers painting
"I will not be allowed out of my room for a while so for now this is goodbye."
"No you will be allowed out because those people are not staying I will get them to leave don't worry my dear"
"Thank you" I responded then poof I was back in my room.
"THIS IS MY HOUSE LEAVE BEFORE I MAKE YOU LEAVE" I shouted

Sirius Pov
________________________________

"This is the Place" I said, we were using my old house as headquarters for the order of phinex. Everyone was going to get in a different way just in case anyone was In it then we could catch them by surprise.
"Ready, 1,2,3 now" and I burst throughout the front door to see nothing there then who's suppose to be there we all started talking at once till we heard the loudest scream I ever heard
"KREACHER" the mysterious voice yelled we all pounded up the stairs past my screaming mothers picture and up to a room the said Hailey Black on it KREACHER popped up and opened the door a crack so he could hear the thing that screamed but he didn't need to it screamed so loud we all covered our ears and then KREACHER answered so quietly that only this thing behind the door could hear she/he answered back just as quietly. She/he stuck a hand outside the door and kreacker grabbed it and poof there is a blond girl about Harry's age talking to my mothers picture calling grandmother and such then she was gone poof and then the door to the room she was in closed and she screamed "THIS IS MY HOUSE LEAVE BEFORE I MAKE YOU LEAVE."
Know one moved or said a thing then kreacher popped up carring shopping bags he opened the door to the room through them in then closed the door.
"What has been going on in my house" I thought out loud
"I don't know" Moony answered.
I walked to a room I knew so well the tree room as I was looking around I found that I had I line coming from the spot where my head should be to where the girl we just saw head is.
"Oh my Merlin" I shouted almost everyone came running and all there jaws dropped
" but how" was all anyone could say we tried to find out where she came from but all we could come up with was that I must have left the mother before she was born and the mother must have just brought her here to live with me, but since I was in Azkaban she must have grown up with kreacher and my mothers painting.
"What I horrible life that must have been"