Epilogue

Exactly an hour later, a local police station was filled with twenty popular actors and the policemen were all curious about the occasion. Some got autographs and some got pictures but the boys were running out of time. They asked to see someone high in power like the chief of police. Their request was granted and they were transferred to the chief's office. 

They settled down how ever they could in the office. Thank goodness it was spacious. They presented their case trying to be as organized as possible. The chief police was not alarmed or bothered by the claims.

He leaned back on his chair when the group finished talking.

"Well don't you find this office familiar?" He asked the group of boys.

"No way," Fluke said as he took out his phone and went to the gallery. All the boys looked at him as he swiped the screen of his phone in search of something. He gasped when he recognized the similarities of the office to the picture Gaylord sent them. He turned to the rest of the group and said,

"The police officer kneeling in front of Gaylord was in this office."

All the boys turned their heads to the man. Was it pointless coming to the police for rescue? Most of them wondered.

"You see guys the thing is The Lords have been terrorizing the country for a long time now."

"The lords?" Singto asked.

"Yes, they are a group of terrorists, for a lack of better word. They have infiltrated the government, the entertainment industry and the judicial system etc. They had us do weird things and tells us to record. We are currently investigating them. I'm surprised they went after your industry too considering it's a small one. Last time we got a case from some popular musicians their names I can't say, letting us know someone by the name MusicLord were threatening them."

"So what should we do about this invitation?" Plan asked looking for a way forward.

"We'll go with a group of police to the site and arrest whoever we find but don't get your hopes up. We've never got one of them ever since all this started."

"This is nuts" Tul said in despair.

"Is there a way to exit the group?" Mew asked

"Clear your phone." The chief stated.

"You don't mean reset the entire phone do you?"

"We had to do the same" the Chief pointed out. "otherwise they'll keeo on bugging you."

"Ohh nooo" Prem cried out.

"I can't do that," the boys were talking at the same time complaining.

"It's a necessary evil." The man said as he looked at the boys in the room.

"You guys just back up all your things on your email account and sign out then clear your phones." Plan said as he took out his phone from his pocket. 

Everyone took out their phones and cleared their phone. They did a factory reset and when they started their phones again the group was gone.

"Alright lads come back tomorrow same time and we'll talk in detail."

They all thanked the man and left.

The following day they went back to the station and received the shock of their lives. They went to the office and met a different face seated in the Chief's chair.

"We are looking for the Chief officer," Bright said

"I am the Chief officer" the man replied.

"No the Chief officer we met yesterday." Singto argued.

"I'm the only chief officer in this building. You came yesterday?" The man asked.

"Yes and we met the chief officer at 8.40 pm." New replied.

"That can't be true. Yesterday I had a half day,I left the office at 7pm."

Earth took out his phone and started looking around in his gallery on one drive. He found the picture and zoomed it in. He looked up and saw the man kneeling in the picture was the same man sitting onthe chair.

"You guys," Earth called out shivering with fear. His mind was going crazy when he realized what had happened. The boys huddled closer looking at the picture on Earth's phone. The man had made them clear their phones now they had no evidence against Gaylord. He looked around not knowing what to do.

"The person we met yesterday might have been GayLord!!"

AN: If you read all my books then you probably know my weakness. Either way, I still appreciate you for coming all the way to the end. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. 💝

I'm going to be updating Ideal Relationship and A Web of Confusion aka His Confusion. The latter will probably have UWMA cast OhmFluke; KaoEarth and BounPrem.

Bro with love is stressing me out y'all because it's dark and depressing so I'll wait.

Thank you for your support. 💝 Take Care.