Chapter 27

Win: who kisses for thirty minutes without using tongue?

Max: is that what your fight is about?

Bright: we are not fighting. I was just surprised by how much Win was into it

Plan: he had to make it believable

Mean: there was no need for that. I understand your worries @Bright.

Win: how about you tell that to Gaylord.

Bright: he knows.

Boun: so let's understand what's going on. Bright wanted close mouthed kiss but Win opened his mouth.

Max: imagine making out with lips closed for thirty minutes though.

Fluke: I think Win spared your lips some bruises. Kissing for that long could've left you in pain

Earth: he was left in pain that's why he is complaining.

Saint: there was lip biting too.

Earth: I'd bite lips too if I'm kissing for that long. Too bad I might lose my ship before all this is over.

Plan: the problem with the top ship is that they want to make themselves look holy that's why they are letting out all this fake anger.

Saint: my issue and concerns are the opposite.

Plan: well I was talking on behalf of the rest.

Prem: you're right @Plan

Boun: what?

Prem: well if I think about how you wanted to take our bath in a huge bathtub instead of a small one makes me wonder how clean you wanted this to end.

Boun: it was just a naked bath. That was all. What more did you expect?

Prem: nothing. I was expecting nothing. We are not shooting a drama here so yeah.

Mean: the mentality you all have is wrong. We do this ship thing for the fans to make them happy but you all are taking it too far.

Max: these ships are much more than that. Above all we are friends that just got lucky.

Bright: which brings me to my question, do you kiss your friend like that?

Win: it's not like we are ever going to kiss again. Calm down.

Fluke: you are.

Earth: definitely

Bright: not for thirty mins though.

Tul: I'm trying to take your fights seriously but y'all this is just silly.

Krist: Mean and Bright have problems with their partners because they were enjoying it.

Ohm: it does sound silly if you put it that way.

Singto: I think the problem with all of you is that when you do these things in your head it doesn't sound or look bad but when you actually do it you panic.

Prem: it's safe to assume that you don't have a problem with your assignment?

Singto: oh I do.

Krist: comeon