Chapter 10

Please, please, tell me if y'all are enjoying my stories. Im trying to make a comeback here and I can't do that without your help. If you aren't enjoying my books, let me know and I'll find some way to improve them. Writing is a passion of mine, and I promise to have a new chapter up every Saturday morning until the damn book is complete. I do have a plot and everything, I just need your support. So...yeah. Please. 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Carson's POV:

The first thing I think about when my phone's alarm starts to go off is why the hell I'm on the couch in my basement. Until the boy laying next to me moves. Then it all comes rushing back, slamming into me as sharp as the pain in my lower back as I move to sit up. I groan a little, rubbing the sleep from my eyes before shutting the alarm off. 

"Sammy...Sam...EVANS!" I hiss, smacking his side. He jolts awake, and I roll my eyes. "Get up. We have to go to school." I watch him rub his temple before sighing. Not that I felt much better than him, but he drank a few more drinks than I did. Getting up, I make my way to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and grab out a bottle of ibuprofen. Taking three for myself, I give two to Sam before turning the shower on hot, waiting for it to warm up. In the mean time, I head to my room and grab out some clothes. Not really thinking about it, I head to the shower and get in, leaving the door unlocked. With my eyes clothes and head tilted under the water, I don't hear the hinges creak open. 

"Listen, about last night..." His voice makes me jump a little and I spin around to face him. I can see the hesitation on his face as he brings it up. I adored this boys features. Everything, from his green eyes down to his black hair. He was just a bit shorter than I was, too.

"Don't worry about it, Sammy. If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have let you take that from me." I was confused when I saw confusion then realization spread across his features in a matter of seconds. He pales a bit, and I start to worry that he's either going to vomit or pass out. 

"Was that...your first?" He questions and heat blooms across my cheeks. I nod a little. He groans, rubbing his eyes with his fists and shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, I thought you knew..." I trail off a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. He shakes his head and I start to feel the regret radiating off of him. It honestly hurts me a little bit. 

"That shouldn't have been how your first time went." He sighs, and I shake my head quickly, smacking his shoulder. 

"Don't talk like that, you idiot. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way." I snort and he looks up at me. 

"Alright...only if you're sure..." He shifts awkwardly and I nod before pouring some shampoo into my hands so that he could use it. 

"I'm positive. Now wash up, we have school in an hour and a half." 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sams POV:

I spent the majority of my morning thinking about what had happened last night. Carson had been a virgin. I had been Carson's first. The look in those blue eyes this morning though, despite the layer of softness that was always there, told me that what he had said was true. He didn't mind it. The thought of that made me smile a little bit. We'd gotten a few whispers behind our backs as we walked into the school, hand in hand with our fingers linked. But we ignored them. Or, atleast, I did. Carson, however, had a faint tint of pink brushed across his cheeks. It was kind of cute.