STOP THE CAR

Error huffed on our way to the car. "You upset Geno."

   "I didn't mean to." I sighed softly. 

   "You didn't mean to?" He crossed his arms.

   "Error you saw what happened! He has a sister and she was there and what do you expect me to do!?" he could feel tears prick in my eyes. 

   "This was supposed to be Geno's day!"  

   "I know! That's why I tried to stay quiet and that upset him. If I had told him that would have upset him. I know this is Geno's day and I know I'm ruining the happy mood and I'm sorry okay!" I snapped.

   Error flinched. "Fresh… look… don't be sorry. It was wrong of me to yell at you like that after what happened. I'm just stressed…" He sighed. " Get in the car…"

   I sighed and just got in my seat and buckled up.

   "Are you going to be okay?" He asked after he started the car. 

   "I'll be fine…" I responded.  

   "Did you recognize her..?" He asked quietly. 

   I looked down at my hands and breathed. "Yeah..."

   The car felt even more tense now. 

   "She was often there… And she watched the videos…. but after the first year she… vanished…" I explained quietly. 

   " Vanished?" He glanced over.

   "I never saw her again after that." I sighed and shivered. 

   "Fresh you can stop if you want..." He murmmered. 

   " Yeah…" I sighed and leaned against the door. I was watching out the window until I stiffened. "STOP THE CAR!"

   Error jumped and the car screeched to a halt. " Why!?"

   "Look over there."

   There was a person working at a car wash who looked suspiciously familiar. He had a large crack in hia skull but he was smiling brightly and spinning a car wash sign.

   "Fresh… He looks just like you..." Error whispered.