Jamie

I raced off to find tooth. I found her, Nox, my little bunny, and jack in a boys room. I saw sandy in the room already. 

Me- hello sandy.

Sandy waved at me. North came through the window.

North- here you are!

Tooth- shhh!

North- oh, what gives slow pokes?! How you feeling toothy?

Tooth- believed in.

North- that's what I want to hear.

I felt the floor under me disappear and I fell into a hole. I was catch by bunny.

Me- really? You had to make the hole under me? you're lucky Nox has Atticus. 

Bunny just smirked at me. He hopped out of the hole with me still in his arms. He put me down.

Bunny- oh, I see how it is...all working together to make sure the rabbit gets last place.

North-shhh!!!!!!!!!!

Jack- you think i need help to beat a bunny? Check it out Peter cotton tail.

Jack holds up a bag full of teeth.

Bunny- you call that a bag of choppers? (Holds up his bag) now that's a bag of choppers.

North- gentlemen! Gentlemen! This is about tooth. It's not a competition! But if it was i win!!

North shows us his bag. North screams. All the sudden a flash light is shone on north.

North- oh, no.

Jamie- Santa Claus? The Easter bunny?..... sandman?..... the tooth fairy? i knew you'd come! how are you two girls?

Tooth- surprise! We came.

Jack- he can see us?

Bunny- most of us.

Me- he can't see you, Nox, Atticus, or me jack.

I saw the dog and changed human. It was a greyhound they hunt bunnies! I saw Nox hide Atti is Jacks hood. 

Tooth- shhh! Guys he's still awake.

Bunny- sandy knock him out.

Jamie- huh.

Bunny- with the dream sand you gumbie.

Out of no where the dog jumps in between bunny and Jamie.

Jamie- no, stop that's the Easter bunny. what are you doing, Abbie? Down!

Bunny- alright nobody panic.

Jack- but that's a um, that's a greyhound. Do you know what greyhounds do to rabbits?

Bunny- i think it's a pretty safe bet he's never met a rabbit like me six foot one, nerves of steel, master of tai-chi and the art of...

Jack hits an alarm clock and it goes off.

Bunny- crikey!

Bunny runs around the room and the dog runs after him. Jamie tries to get the dog to stop.

Bunny- Leila do something. Your the guardian of animals!

Me- sorry pets don't seem to respond to me all that well. 

All the sudden Jamie was knocked out by sandy's dream sand. I looked around to see everyone but jack, sandy, and I asleep.

Me- way to go sandy. Now they're all asleep. Oh, well.

Jack- oh, I wish I had a camera.

Me- who says i don't?

Jack- you got one?

Me- always.

I got out my camera and snapped a picture.

Me- ha, this is so going on my wall in the warren.

Jack- can I get a copy?

Me- nope but maybe i will give Nox one.