falling in love

It has been a few years since we first meet the guardians. One day I had gotten my work done early so I went to see Bunny. I had been helping him out sometimes with his work and I have grown very close to him. He was my best friend. I told him everything and he told me everything. You couldn't separate us if you tried. Anyway I walked into the warren quietly I stopped when i heard Bunny talking to his eggs about me.

Bunny- what am I going to do? Maybe I should talk to Nox about this. But what would I tell her? hey i'm in love with your sister how do I tell her? that's not going to work. i'm pretty sure she would beat me up if I said something like that. I don't know. girls are complicated. What should I tell her? Laila will probably be here any minute.

I walked out like I didn't hear a word he said.

Me- hey Bunny.

he jumped and turned to me.

Bunny- h-hey Laila.

Me- Are you ok?

Bunny- yeah. i'm good. you just scared me.

Me- sorry.

bunny- ah...come on i have to show you something.

he grabbed my hand and took me somewhere in the warren. it was a waterfall. It had a pond at the bottom. It couldn't have been deeper then my waist line.

Me- oh my gosh. this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Bunny- yeah. I knew you'd like it.

I snapped my fingers and a bathing suit was on my body. I slowly slid into the water.

Me- Its warm. come on Bunny.

Bunny- oh no. you don't want to see me when i'm wet.

Me- come on it can't be that bad. Ive see Bunnies after its rained on them. it can't be worst then that. please.

he thought for a minute and then slowly climbed into the water with me. i grabbed his paw and pulled him deeper into the pond.

Me- see its not that bad.

I smiled at him and he smile right back.

Bunny- ive got to tell ya something Laila.

Me- what is it?

Bunny- im..uh..i like u.

Me- yea and? I like u to.

Bunny- no...thats not...stop that.

Me- stop what?

Bunny- stop being cute.

Me- im pretty sure thats impossible.

Bunny- ok. Fine.

He moved to get out of the pond and I grabbed his paw pulling him back.

Me- im in love with you to bunny.

Bunny- what? How?

Me- I heard you talking to your eggs. I heard you say that you were in love with me.

Bunny- oh. So..uh..will you be mine?

Me- yes.

He pulled me into a hug.