Chapter Four (RATED R)

THIS BOOK IS RATED "R"!!! IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE IN YOUR AREA: STOP HERE. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT THEMES & IS MEANT FOR ADULTS ONLY.

©2012 Kelly Masters (Intellectual Copyright) Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. IF YOU WISH TO POST ANY PART OF THIS BOOK ON ANOTHER SITE, ASK PERMISSION!

This chapter contains menage a trois sex, otherwise known as 3somes, MMF or FFM sex. If you prefer not to read about it, you can skip this chapter.

However- if you have a one track mind, are perverted, kinky, freaky, sexually free, know that there's more than "vanilla", revel in your sexuality and love sex...WELCOME!!!! >;-D

Layla is one of the free people. She has been (not so) patiently awaiting this chapter. :-) My sincerest apologies for taking so long. For you, my little freak-enjoy!

♣♣♣

Alex and Brock couldn't help but stare at their mate. She was beautiful, 25 years old with long red hair that framed an oval face and reached her ass, her forest green eyes were large and captivating. Her mouth was perfection, right down to the Cupid's Bow on her upper lip.

She was wearing a copper colored pegnoir made of nothing but lace. Her tempting breasts were full and straining against it. In front of their mesmerized gaze the nipples hardened into firm points of temptation.

The twins could see a matching thong covering her bald mound. White thigh high stockings molded to her shapely, athletic legs and her feet were encased in flat knee high copper boots. She was tall for a female werewolf, standing at 6' without heels.

She watched them- running her gaze over one, then the other. Both were extremely handsome werewolves. Black hair long enough to be pulled into a short ponytail made the cheekbones stand out prominently on Alex. Brock's hair was cut into a smooth business look that complimented his straight-foward demeanor. Both sported oddly colored yellow-greenish eyes framed by thick black lashes.

They radiated strength: both physical and mental. It was easy to tell that they were Alphas, it practically oozed from their pores. You automatically found yourself wanting to please, obey and follow the twins. A very good thing in an Alpha, to inspire that kind of loyalty. The Clear Creek Pack was well-known for having strong and fair Alphas.

Both brothers had difficulty breathing and restraining themselves from running over, grabbing Serenity and making her theirs. They didn't want to scare her- they wanted her to trust them, but it was painful and too overwhelming to deny the pull of their mate bond.

"Good morning Alphas. I'm Serenity." She felt the lure of the mate bond; her heart raced, her palms were sweaty, lust coursed through her veins and her face flushed. They hadn't even touched her yet and her body was already getting hot. Her thongs were damp, she could smell the juices from her arousal and knew they could as well.

'No wonder the pack females dressed me like this- anymore clothes and I'd have heat stroke!' Serenity thought. She was actually aching to feel her mates' bodies on hers, to feel the ecstasy that they could bring her.

'OURS!' their wolves screamed at the sight, sound and smell of Serenity. The twins inhaled the aroma of honey-suckle combined with her own distinct scent. Looking around the room, they noticed that the drapes had all been pulled shut. The room was lit by dozens of candles of differing sizes and colors, creating flickering shadows.

"I'm Alex, this is Brock." He said as they started across the room to their mate. Trying, but failing, to move slowly Alex and Brock ended up standing within inches of their mate. Alex's hands came up and cupped her face as Brock slid behind her, his hands tracing her delicate neck and shoulders.