Twin Love (Werewolf, Adult, Menage)

♣♣♣

THIS BOOK IS RATED R!!! IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE IN YOUR AREA, DON'T CONTINUE. © 2012 Kelly Masters (Intellectual Copyright). No reproduction in part or whole without written express permission please.

As the title says, this is about twins and their mate. If 3somes (menage a trois) offend you, read something else. If your mind is perverted, sick & twisted, welcome! >;-)

♣♣♣

Prologue

♥♥♥

Alex and Brock Conrad are identical twins, they have grown up sharing everything. From the beginning as young children they could feel each other's emotions, know when the other was hurt and were able to communicate by telepathy. They could also find one another, no matter how great the distance between them, by "following" their twin bond.

They had gone to the same college, but decided to study different areas. What one learned, the other learned so to take the same courses would have been redundant. They agreed that Alex would study Business Management with a minor in Art Appreciation and Brock would study Architecture with a minor in Finance. Both graduated in the top 2% of their class at the elite Ivy League college. Since they were dominant men it was an easy decision to start their own company- Conrad Architecture.

Within 5 years they had graced the cover of the top architectural magazines several times. Money filled their coffers to overflowing, they were able to afford anything their extended family needed. The only thing they longed for was to find their mate.

Alex and Brock were joint Alpha's of the southwest werewolf pack. Their territory covered Arizona, New Mexico and southern California. After college they had come home to Flagstaff, Arizona and their parents had made them joint Alpha's.

There's just a couple of problems facing the twins: a rogue werewolf was murdering members of their pack- leaving the tortured bodies staked out in the woods surrounding the Alpha's house. And they had less than a year left to find their mate. If they were unable to find and mate with her before their 28th birthday...

This was the curse of all werewolves. An unmated werewolf would lose control of his or her wolf, go rogue and start killing. To prevent this, the pack's council would have to authorize the werewolf's execution.

The 28th birthday was the deadline for any werewolf to find his or her mate. It was at that time for some reason that their wolf would take over control and start killing.

♥♥♥

Chapter One

The huge wolf silently, stealthily made his way toward his prey who had just exited a bar. The rising crescent moon turned the summer night into a silver-tinted show of nature's beauty but he didn't notice. The wolf blended in with the shadows, making sure to stay downwind of the Clear Creek Pack member.

When the male grabbed the hand of a human female who had followed him outside, the wolf knew its prey wouldn't be paying attention to his surroundings soon. He followed the couple as they went behind the bar, the woman giggling drunkenly.

Neither spoke as the male grabbed her and pressed her against the back wall with his body. He began to fondle the woman's breasts as they kissed. Her hands unzipped his jeans and pulled his stiff dick out, caressing it.

The wolf backed off and changed into his human form. Hands picked up the pack which had been around the wolf's neck. He quietly slipped into clothes and grabbed the tranquilizer gun, loading it silently.

The next part was what the wolf hated most, but it was necessary. Grabbing a plastic container full of stale beer out of the pack, he generously splashed it on his shirt and jeans. Scooping a handful of dirt, he then rubbed it into his hair. Satisfied that his scent was covered, he picked up the tranq gun. Keeping it behind his back he walked to the edge of the woods.