Nannni!!!

The homage and the elders were sitting around the hokages desk talking about arranging a marriage for sasuke to restore the once great clan of the uchihas. The elders wanted someone of strong heritage so the children would be strong the problem was that the uchihas were the strongest but then an idea came to them Naruko!! She has both uzumaki and namikaze heritage plus the nine tails no body would care if the demon was married off after all she is hated. The hokage was opposed to the idea after all he thought of her as his grand daughter but the elders got the best saying that if this didn't happen the uchihas would go extinct and that this overruled his authority. The homage hated the idea but he had to agree he knew how heart broken she would be after all she did love Kakashi and he liked her too but they were both to stubborn to recognize it . And just like that Naruko was married off to the creepy emo uchiha .

Kakashi POV
I held naruko one last time before hesitantly letting her go I then kissed her and wiped awat her tears chuckiling at her surprised expression and then disappearing outside of konohas gates for my long term mission I already couldn't wait to get back and hug and kiss naruko  then I would tell her that I love she surely loves me too right?

Naruko POV
I was crying really hard after Kakashi told me of his long term mission he gripped me in a comfortable protecting hug that I could stay in forever but now was not the time he was leaving. All of a sudden he kissed me I was so shocked I loved the feeling of his hands swiping my tears away I just wanted to kiss him forever but I knew it was gonna come to an end  and just as I expected it did he disappeared I whispered under my breath I'll wait for you Kakashi before proceeding to go home I loved Kakashi so much that it hurt not to be around him . I I gnoses the lustful stares the villagers gave me I just hoped they wouldn't Harris me today it's been a hard day and luckily kami was on my side I made it home with a couple bruises from the Rocks villagers threw at me but I knew kurama-san would heal me so I went to bed wishing for Kakashi to come back and cuddle with me.

Sasuke POV as I watched naruko cry I growled under my breath how dare Kakashi make naruko cry she's mine I thought but when he hugged I got even more mad and then he did something that made me hate him so bad I really wanted to kill him he kissed my naruko my NARUKO. I couldn't stand it I got up and went home to the abandoned uchiha compound .

The next day

Naruko pov
I woke up to a knock on my door it was the Abby wearing a bear mask. You've been summoned by the hokage he said then disappeared. Jiji I thought why would he summon me I then got dressed in a light blue shirt and black Anbu pants which I had stitched the uzumaki symbol on with the usual shining sandels and set out the door . Little did I know the surprise I was going to get when I entered the room to see a smirking sasuke boy does that guy give me the creeps and the homage looking grim . I instantly got the feeling something bad was happening and I was right . Just then Danzig spoke up a smile on his face he stated naruko uzumaki namakazi you are herby engaged to sasuke with the need to supple him kids to rebuild the uchiha clan. I stood there puzzled a bit before it klicked nannniii!! I yelled.