》03《

It's Wednesday today and few more days is their final exam for this 1st semester. A first half of their school year. Everyone one is busy with their final projects and presentations to performed.

Even Jaemin and Jeno that no time to talk to each other because of what they are doing. They are classmates for almost of their subjects since they take the same course.

"Jaemin! Do you finished the Powerpoint for our management subject?" One of their classmates said.

"OH MY GEE! Wait a sec, let me check first." He then hurried to his  seat from he is in. He took his laptop and checked his Powerpoint that he stayed up all night.

He furrowed his eyebrows when he can't find the file. "Shit. I saved it, i saved it last night i swear." He said while combing his hair with his fingers because of frustration.

Jeno noticed his distress. He approached the male worried.

"Hey, you ok?" Jeno asked.

Jaemin groaned at frustration "No, i can't find the powerpoint that i stayed up all night for the whole week!" Jeno startled at the man's bawl.

"Don't stress yourself too much Jaemin. Why don't you check your flash drive? You know, maybe you saved the file there." He said with a low voice thinking that it may calm Jaemin.

The said male quickly get his flash drive and plugged into the laptop.
He made a relieved sigh when he find the file and check if nothing is missing. He then look at Jeno.

"Thanks nono, i don't know what will happened if you're not there." Jaemin said.

Jeno smiled not just because he helped the man, he smiled because of what Jaemin called to him.

"You're always welcome nana." Jeno go back at his work with a wide smile, not noticing Jaemin blushed at what he called him.

Jaemin recovered after when someone nudged  his side.

"You have crush at him huh?" Sanha, one of his classmates teased him.

"Stop teasing me hamster. We need to ready for our presentation." He ignored the guys cackled. And prepared himself for the presentation after.

🐰

"Ok, class dismissed. Everyone did a great job! See you tomorrow." Their professor exited their classroom after they finished their presentation.

Everyone did really well. They got a highest grade for their effort.

Jaemin tidy his things and go out at their room. But before he continued he felt an arm at his shoulder.

"Wanna accompany me in lunch break?" That was Jeno, hoping that Jaemin agrees.

"But I'm with my friends.." Jaemin said hesitantly.

Jeno felt sad and forced a fake smile. "Oh, it's ok, if you need anything just--"

"Wanna join with us? I'm sure they don't mind." Jaemin cutting the boy's sentence.

"Really? Thank you! I'll treat you then" Jeno insists with a bright smile.

"No, I'm the one who will treat you. You helped me."

"Let's just treat each other." Jeno suggested.

Jaemin smile at him and continue their walk while Jeno's arm still linking at Jaemin's shoulder.

They arrived at the cafeteria and the three of jaemin's friends saw them entering with Jeno's arms linking at Jaemin's.

"Look! Jaemin and Jeno look so cute" Donghyuck squealed at the sight.

"And we look good at each other too." Mark said but his boyfriend ignores him.

"Don't talk to me. We're not in good terms."

The male in their opposite rolled his eyes to the couple.

"You two need to stop before i throw you out the window." Renjun said.

"But you still love us tho" mark said back to him.

Renjun once again rolled his eyes but he feels the butterflies inside of his stomach. 

The two male reach their table with a smile.

"Guys, can Jeno join with us?" Jeamin asked.

"Yea sure! Have a seat." Donghyuck exclaimed.

Jeno mouthed thank you to him before they sit down beside renjun.

"Where's Jisung? Why he's still not here?" Jaemin added.

"He's still in his class, i don't know why he's not here tho." Mark said clinging on his boyfriend.

Not a long after they talk about the youngest, he arrived with a small male beside him but little taller than their lil'spoon.

"Hyung, this is chenle he's chinese. Can he join with us?" Jisung pleaded.

The olders chuckled at the sight, jisung holding the males hand or gays either.

They all nodded in unison and let the two sit at the left seat.

The time is running and they talk, tease each other. And the most teased are Jisung and Chenle. And they can see that the two is very embarrassed.

Jeno and chenle quickly got up to each other and to the squad. And Donghyuck came squish chenle's face because he's so cute for him. But jisung take away the tanned male's hand before the chinese face swell.

Speaking of chinese, the male beside Jaemin is remained quiet until now. He's more like spacing out.

He tapped his shoulder and renjun got startled a bit.

"You ok? You're spacing out since we arrived." Jaemin uttered.

Renjun seemed bothered. The male just nod his head and got up to his seat. The others  looking at him asking what is he doing.

"I g-go ahead, continue your c-convesation. Bye." Renjun then run away.

They looked at running guy worried and looked at Jaemin like asking what happened.

"I just asked him if he's ok because he us so quiet since we arrived." Jaemin explained like he is the reason why the chinese run away.

"Hey, its not your fault. Calm down." Jeno said tapping jaemins back.

All of them is worried for renjun because they don't know what really happend to him.

Later after, Mark stood up and going to go after the chinese but jaemin restrained him.

"Dont, you know you can't talk to him right now. Let's just wait for him to open up by himself."

"What if‐-"

"Trust him mark, don't overthink ok?" Donghyuck calmly said.

They just need to wait. They know that renjun is very sensitive with his problems and he don't want to share it to others. He thinks that he will be a burden if ever.

  🐰

Hmm... did i just make a trash again?.... char😆