》11《

When haechan said extravagant, he meant the park. The park where couples always goes to. The four young men waiting at the specific place, where mark asked haechan to be his boyfriend.

"bro, are you alright? you're trembling man!" Lucas said, chenle's cousin that one of their friends too. But he's attending different school from the others.

"I'm just nervous ok? What do you think will be my reaction?" Jeno answered, fumbling his fingers.

Jisung put his arm on jeno's shoulders, trying to calm the older as they peek donghyuck's figure not that far away.

"Hyung, you can do this! Jaemin hyung will be yours." Jisung tap his shoulder as he give him an assurance.

Jaemin is in a blindfold while haechan leading him the way.

"Lee Donghyuck! Where are we going?? why i need to this fluffin blindfold??"

"Just wait a little more ok? Where almost there."

They continue to walk until they arrived in the place where jeno and others are waiting.

As jaemin taking steps carefully, haechan pulled his arms that he almost tripped.

"Hey you dumbass! I almost crashed, you slapsoil!" Jaemin hissed but haechan just chuckled at him.

"You can remove your blindfold"

Jaemin do what the brunette said and let his eyesight adjust on the light. He gasped when he saw the entire place, it's very beautiful that it blends with the pinkish sky as the sun continue to set.

"Jaemin..."

He turned to see who called his name, just to found the person that keeps him awake until late night.

"Jeno..." His eyes are watering, he's overwhelmed. Seeing jeno with this concept make his heart pound more.

"What are this? it's not even my birthday to surprise me." Jaemin chuckled nervously as jeno taking step forward in front of him.

Jeno stopped and take Jaemin's hand to his, he hold it gently as he fall on his knees.

"Jaemin... i... i adore you since the day i first met you, your attitude, your smile, your— everything. I love everything from you. I do like you— no. I'm in love with you ever since. When we're partnered with each other for our project, i was very happy and nervous at the same time that we're going to make it in my home. Every time you come to me whenever you want someone to talk. Jaemin, I love you so much."

Jeno hold jaemin's hand tighter. Jaemin can feel jeno's hand shaking and sweating at the same time. He chuckled and looked at jeno softly. 

He waited this day to happen, he always imagined himself being jeno's boyfriend. But he didn't expect this will happened.

"Jaemin... Do— do you w-want to be my boyfriend?" jeno was sweating bullets while waiting at jaemin's answer.

Jaemin cupped his right cheek, and smiled. "Yes." he answered and the whole gang cheered for them.

Jeno hugged the younger tightly.

"I love you Na Jaemin." He kissed jaemin. They're both smiling between the kiss.

After a few seconds jaemin come closer to jeno's ear and whisper something that made the brunette flustered.

"But please, don't kneel down with both of your knees when you propose to me in the future." he said grinning from ear to ear.

Jeno just hug him because of the embarrassment. He's just very nervous to the point he doesn't know what he do.

"I promise... I promise jaem, i will be always here for you. I'll be your beacon everytime you're on your darkest path. I love you..."

Jaemin cried on jeno's shoulder. "I love you too jeno..."

end.

fireflies has come an end! thank you everyone for reading this story. i know it's lame (。ノω\。) but i appreciate all your comments and votes. ily<333