》09《

"You may sit down"

Jeno then sit at the couch. He was nervous since he's in his way where he is right now. All the pressure are in his shoulder to the point he wants to be one with the floor.

"What do you want from my son?" The man in early 50's said with authority.

Renjun eyes got widened. His dad misunderstood why Jeno's here in their house. He's here to get a permission to court Jaemin since they are at least his guardian.

"Why? did i said it wrong? or you want my blessing to be my son's boyfriend?"

"Dad you got it wrong! OMG watdafaq?!"

"Huang Renjun!" renjun's mother was about to bust because of his son's use of words but stopped midway by her husband.

Jeno was very confused at what's happening, he thought renjun explained it already to his dad.

"No sir, I'm not here for renjun but for jaemin." he said nervously but thankfully he didn't stutter or if, he would just yeet himself to the window beside him.

The father's glared at him, sending a daggers through his eyes. It's like he's stating a war between them.

"What do you need to him?" the elder said, not letting jeno to breathe with his scary glared at him. He fix his eyeglasses before he stand up and go through the younger's place.

The latter was shaking really hard but he hid it very well but left noticed by the elder.

"Sir, I want to court jaemin if you allow me. I want to prove that I'm different from the other guys out there. I do really love him sir, please if i need to kneel in front of you just let me be with him."

He was about to kneel but the elder stopped him by his sentence.

"Are you really want my concent to court him or you want my blessing to be Jaemin's husband?" renjun's father said with a chuckle.

Jeno then let a relieved sigh, he thought he will be against about it.

He felt a hand in his right shoulder, tapping it like giving him an assurance.

"Kid, if you really do love him, go court him. But please never ever hurt his feelings. He's like our real child too beside renjun. I don't want him running his way here crying because of how heart broken he is again, and I don't want him to fall in depression again."

Jeno was shocked at his words, he didn't even know the whole story of jaemin, but at least he know how will he handle him with care.

"I promise sir, I will take care of him no matter what. I'll take responsibility no matter what possibly happen."

After the conversation at renjun's house, they rush to the near department store to buy things needed to do their plan.

"Renjun, is the color okay?" he showed the thing to him. The older give him an assuring smile and nod after.

"That will be perfect!" renjun said while clapping his hand in satisfaction.

Jeno put the thing on the cart and they continue to roam in dept store finding the things they need at their plan days ago.

Jeno is really determined at this and will never turning back at his words back in renjun's house. He will really court jaemin to prove and to clear things between the both of them.

"Jeno! look at this, is it cute on me?" renjun asked trying to put the fox hair band on him. He posed in front of jeno like he was a mirror.

Jeno let a chuckle at the older's act. He really looked cute in that fox hair band to the point he want him to put in his pocket.

He tried to fix renjun's hair band but the shorter slapped his hand because he thought the younger will snatch it.

"Hey, I'm trying to fix your band dumbass."

Renjun let him fix his hair band while he let a huff and a pout. Jeno then pat his head like a child after and start pushing the cart to the cashier.

🐰

Jaemin and Haechan along with chenle decided to go to mall since the youngest of them want to buy new Stephen Curry's rubber shoes to add on his collection, and it's been a while since their last bond just the three of them.

The trio always go somewhere whenever chenle wants and the two elders just dragged by the chinese. Renjun can't come along since that little spoon is a book worm and want to read many text books at home or very busy at their company since he will be the heir of it.

"Jaemin hyung! What do you think will suit me? This one or this?" Chenle showed them the shoes that almost look identical.

"Just pick what you want le, you have so many of that on your house tho." Donghyuck said.

He was very bored because he is not really intrested in this. He just come along because of the free food, chenle will treat them if they will company him. It's food what they are talking about so he dragged along himself.

"But those are just ordinary ones! And it's Stephen Curry what are we talking about!" Chenle cried.

Jaemin sighed at the two bickering each other. He's just used to it since they always do that when they shopping.

"Lele, just pick whatever you want and let's find a restaurant, I'm hungry to death." Donghyuck exaggerates as if he didn't eat a meal an hour ago.

"Just pick the one in the right le, i think that's more suited on you." Jaemin suggested and the latter then smile at his hyung and pick the right one and pay it to the counter.

They walked side by side like they were like a kids, strolling in the mall without their parents. They find a restaurant just opposite of the department store. Jaemin then planned to go there later to buy toiletries for his apartment.

He let the two order for him, and he will just find a table for the three of them. He picked the one beside the glass facing the dept store. There are four seats in the table, the empty one will be chenle's bought placed.

While waiting at them he looked at the dept store and start thinking what would he buy there later when he saw familiar faces inside the store. They were laughing at each other, one is fixing the head band on someone's very familiar at him. Both of them are very familiar at him, jaemin then saw jeno patted renjun's head.

'they are look good with each other' he said in his mind.

He didn't felt a tear escaped in his eyes, he just realized it when chenle and donghyuck arrived with their orders.

"Jaemin why are you crying?" hyuck asked him worriedly. He approached him and comforted him as if someone bullied him.

"N-nah... i just got something in my eyes, don't worry" he assured them by not telling them the truth but chenle noticed jeno and renjun being sweet inside the dept store. He knows what the reason why his jaemin hyung cried.

Chenle tried to point it to hyuck by using his eyes, donghyuck then understand him and looked at the two inside the store.

They just shrugged it and they star eating. The two they know that renjun and jeno just having fun while buying the things they need for their plan, and they know that renjun will not do something like that because he has now boyfriend. Jaemin just got the wrong idea again.

"Let's go. we're done eating! Let's go to the arcade!" Chenle cheered and dragged the two of them.

Jaemin choosed to forget his problems for a day and have fun with this two idiots.

🐰