Chapter 12

Chase had been going to our school for two months and we had been public since the day he arrived. I had recieved many glares from girls and at first it was hard to ingore them, but slowly, they almost became unnoticable. Tonight was friday night and Chase has invited me over to their house. I was looking through my closet to see what I could wear that would be both presentable and cute.

I saw a very cute light green dress that fell above my knees. They top wasn't even that low, but it was strapless. It had a black lace border on the bottom and top of the dress. I grabbed my black heels and went to take a shower.

It took my about 20 minutes to shower, change and straighten my hair. It took another 5 minutes to put on make-up. When I finished, I looked in the mirror. The color complemented my skin color great and it was tight in the right places, making me look sexy but not slutty.

I heard a knock on the door and heard shuffling in the next room. I grabbed my cell phone and a coat. I practically run to the front door, but Terry still beat me to it. "Aly, please be careful. If you are going to do anything with him, use_"

"I'm ot going to do anything Terry." I interupted him. I could feel my face burning. "I'll be back late. Dont stay up for me, I got the house keys." I said.

Terry didn't answer me, instead he gave me a hand-purse. "Just be careful, don't do anything I wouldn't do." he said. He gave me a hug and then walked me to the door. "Keep your phone on at all times." he said. I nodded and then went to the door. Chase stood with a smirk on his face.

"I'll take good care of her Terry." Chase said. "I would never let anyone hurt her." he said. Terry nodded then shook hands with Chase.

"Goodnight." Chase and I said together. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes for a second then headed out into the cold. I wrapped the coat around me and looked at Chase. For the first time tonight, I noticed what he was wearing. He had on black slacks, a light green button up shirt, black dress shoes, and a black tie.

"You look very nice tonight." I told him. I had no idea where we were going exactly. He said we were going somewhere special before going to his house. He smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed my cheek softly.

"Not as nice as you do." He whispered. I smiled up at him and he leaned down to kiss my lips. I shivered slightly as the wind blew, making my skin crawl with goosebumps. "Lets go before you freeze to death." he joked. We walked to his car and He opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I said as I slipped into the seat. I placed the coat on my legs and looked at him as he slipped into the driver's seat. "So where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll find out soon baby girl. Just be patient." he said. I sighed and sat in my seat in silence. I noticed that we had been going pretty fast. I looked at the speed dialer and it read 120m/h.

"Oh my gosh! Slow down, you are going to kill us." I said he chuckled a bit but didn't slow down.

"I'm not goignt o kill you. This is how I drive always." he said clamly. I had a death grip on the seat. He started slowing down and I started calming down. I noticed we were parked infront of his house and I looked at him confused.

"I thought we were going somewhere else." I said.

"We were, but Leon volunteered to be our waiter for the night and I couldn't say no to him." he said. I smiled a little before Chase got to my door and open it. He held out his hand and I took it. He shut the door, then wrapped his arm around my waist again and walked to the front door.

He oened the door and I almost didn' recognize the place. Everything was moved and the wall colors had changed. It was now a sunset orange with a hint of yellow instead of its ussual white colors. The chandilears where set on low, giving it a romantic feeling. Leon was waiting by the door and when I got to him , he took my coat and hung it in the entrance closet. He then led us to out table and gave us a breif menu of what we were to eat. He put on some classical music and headed for the kitchen.

"This is great. How long did it take you to paint the whole living room?" I asked. It truly was beautiful. Leon came back with two plates of chicken, white rice, and a salad. "thank you Leon." I said. HE nodded at me then headed back to the kitchen. "You are incredible hunny." I said. He smiled grabbed a fork and stabbed some lettuce. He popped it in his mouth and started chewing.

We ate our dinner peacefully. I looked into his blue eyes and always got lost. "Would you like to dance?" he asked stadning up.

"I would love to." I said.

He lead me to the middle of the living room, which had also been cleared of any furniture beside the table we had just been using. He grabbed my hand and put his other hand on my waist. We started swaying slowly then he started spinning. I couldn't help but laugh at how much fun I was having.

After a few spins, we stopped danicing as the song ended. "Look at the two lovebirds." I heard a females voice say from behind Chase. Chase tensed up as little but didn't turn around.

I saw Leon appear in the room soon after the girl spoke. He aslo looked tensed but didn't show it as much. "Carli, what are you doing here?" he asked softly.

"I came to see what my beloved Chase was doing, but I find him dancing with another girl. Even worse, a human girl." she spat. Chase hadn't moved at all and I tried to get out of his grasp which was slowly tightening.

"Uh Chase, you're hurting me." I whispered softly. He seemed to come back to his senses and let go of me. I was able to breathe better but he still seemed nervous.

He turned towards Carli and I was able to look at her for the first time. She was beautiful. She had long blonde hair, she was tall and thin. She had the body of a model and I knew that any girl would kill to have her looks. I couldn't see her eyes very clear but they looked blue, a shade darker than Chase's. She had light skin and pink full lips. In all, she looked like an exotic goddess.

She turned to me, smirking. "I know I'm beautiful, now stop staring." she said in a voice full of venom. I turned my gaze to the floor and only heard her chuckle. Something about her seemed very familiar. Like I knew her from somewhere.

"get away from here." I heard Chase spit at her. She looked a little taken back. "You left me along time ago. I think it was about time for me to move on, don't you?" he asked. She didn't respond instead, she just looked at me.

Before I knew what was happening, she had pushed Chase out of the way and was holding me by my neck. My hands flew up to her wrist and she stood smirking at me. Everything happened fast. Not slow like in the movies.

One second, she had me in the air, the next I was thrown against the wall with a lot of force. I let out a small cry of pain. The air was knocked out of me in a swoosh. My eye sight became blurry and I could feel something warm spreading down my back.

I looked up and saw all three vampires staaring at me with wide eyes. Leon seemed to realize what was going on and hurried to my side. Everything from there on went in slow motion an dI'm guessing it was from the blood loss.

Leon was at my side in a matter of seconds, but it seemed like hours had gone by before he even reached me. He took off the apron he was wearing and pressed it against my back. I gasped in pain as it stung me. He lifted me up carefully and took me to the couch, he laid me on my stomach and ripped off my dress.

I gripped the couch as he quickly disenfected the wound. "You're saving a human girl?" I heard Carli's say in disgust. "Just turn her already, once she turns eighten, it's either that or death." she spat. I was in too much pain for her words to make sense. I started seeing black spots in my vision and I felt weaker, I felt tired. Then everything went black.