Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning as the sun hit my face. I openedmy eyes slowly. I looked around and realized it wasn't my home. I sat up too quickly and felt the throbbing pain on my head. I graoned and laid back down. I felt someone move and looked up to see Leon. I had my head on his lap and I turned my body to see better and avoid the headache, but soon realized I was on a couch. I landed on the floor with a loud thud and I let out a little scream.

I saw Leon's feet move and I was being lifted up. "You okay?" he asked. He looked concerned and I just shook my head yes.

"No." I said betraying the movement of my head. "My head is killing me and I just fell on the floor." I said. I moaned a little as the pain in my head throbbed even harder. I hear dLeon chuckle an dI looked at him in disbelieve. "I saw you with a whole wine bottle, how do you not have a hangover?" I said.

"You imagined it. I only drank one glass. You downed like five glasses." he said with a smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and got out of Leon's grip.

"I want to go home." I said like a little girl. "I'm never drinking again." I said more to myself than to Leon. He laughed a little then helped me pick up my stuff. I looked for my sweater and realized that I had left it in Leon's car. I turned to look at him and he just stared at me. "I left my sweater in your car." I said. He nodded and then had me follow him. He got out a sweater out of the front closet and then handed it to me. I pulled it over my head and it smelled so good. It kinda helped with the headache. "Do you have any pain killers?" I asked him.

He went to the living room and came backwith a bottle of asprin. "Here." he said handing me two pills and a glass of water. I swallowed the pills along with the whole glass of water. "Thanks I said and we both walked out the door.

The air was very chilling and I started shaking as soon as we walked outside. i got inside the car and he started it. "Where's Chase?" I asked him. Leon kept looking back and I was looking at him,

"Do you remember anything that happened last night?" he asked. I thought about it really hard and then remembered he had kissed me. Immideatly, my face started heating up. "I think you do. Well I'm very sorry about that." he said. I looke out the window. I didn't say anythign the rest of the way and neither did he.

We arrived home and I got out. "Thansk." I said and walked to the front door. I had my hand on the doorknob when it opened. Terry stood there looking at me. "hey." I said. He breathed in and smiled.

"You got drunk didn't you?" he asked. I nodded and he gave me a big hug. "That is awsome!" he said a little to loudly.

"Keep it down! My head is killing me." I said.

"My sister has her first hungover." he said closing the door after me. "Did you do anythign with that Leon guy?" he aske dmore seriously.

"No." I said.