Chapter 1

Chapter 1

When I was in High School, I wasa big timenerd. I wore glasses and had braces. I was smart and usually kept to myslef. I sat alone at lunch and I was suprised when Leon, the new hottie in school, talked to me.

I had an older brother, Terry. He was what every girl looked for in a guy. He was a popular and the football captian. We had been at Freemont High (don't know if it excists)with our aunt Kristy. We had been living here for a month and Terry already had a bunch of friends. I was sitting at my table looking out the window. I had taken my glasses off and I was leaning on my elbows. "Can i eat with you?" I heard a male voice ask. I turned around and saw the new guy. I nodded and he smiled. He was very cute. He had grey eyes and soft brown hair. He was tall and had a fit body. He was wearing a white shirt with a black leather jacket. His jeans wear faded and he was wearing working boots. his hair was a little too long for the style he had it in but he managed to pull it off.

In all, he was HOT. He sat infront of me and just looked at me. "if you are just gonna make fun of me, might as well get along with it." I told him. He looked confused then recomposed himself. "I just wanted to sit with you have a nice talk. You seem like a very intresting person." he said in his suductive voice. I knew what he was trying to play.

"I'm not going to fall for it." I said. I picked up my glasses and right before I put them on he stopped me. "You have very beautiful eyes." he said then let me go. I looked at him and then slipped them on. I quickly grabbed my sruff and then heard the bell ring. I walked off to history and sat down on my seat. I got my notebook, pen and textbook out. Everyone started flowing in and soon the classroom was full except for the seat next to me.

The new guy came in late and then he went to the teacher. they talked for a while then Mr. Lee spoke up. "Class, this is Leon. He is new to this school so please treat him like any other student." he said. He looked around the class and spotted the seat next to me. "Aly, please raise your hand." he said. I did as he said then he pointed to the seat next to me. "That is where you'll be seated." he said. Leon made his way to the seat and smiled at me. "Hey Aly." he said. I smiled and then started copying the notes on the overhead.

after school, I waited for Terry to give me a ride home. I sat on the back of his truck and did my math homework. I hand't noticed that someone had gotten there. They cleared their throat and I looked up. It was Bree. she was one of the school hottest grils and every guy was crazy for her. She was also a maor bitch.

"I saw you talking to Leon earlier." she said. I nodded. "Well stay away from him because I want him." she said.

I got off the truck and stood infront of her. "Is that your new toy Bree? If I remember clearly, you told me the same thing about Terry." I said. She looked at me and then behind me. She smiled at someone then pushed me out of the way. I stood there and then heard Bree's chirpie voice. "Hey Leon, how are you?" she asked. I didn't hear him respond but I did feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded and then turned to gather my stuff. "Here let me help you." he said taking my books from my hands. Terry was taking way too long.

"It's okay. I got it." I said trying te get my books back. Leon was able to balance both his books and mine in one hand. He put his other hand on the small of my back.

"Where to Aly?" he asked me.

I looked at him and then tried to garb my books. He was able to pull back in time but thats when Terry saw him.

"What are you doing to my sister?" he asked. Leon looked at my brother not suprised at all. I could tell that Terry was in a bad mood.

"It's okay. He was trying to help me with my books." I said. Terry glared at Leon for another second then took my books. He opened his truck and placed them inside. I opened my door and then looked ta Leon. I got inside and we drove home.