Five

Miji:

I smiled at how cute he can be, despite the fact that we knew each other yesterday, all I can say is that he's a cutie through his texts, but meh, what's the point of being in a relationship when you have a strict brother.

I sighed and kept my secret phone on my bag and acted like nothing had happened.

Joonie wasn't the one driving of course, the one driving now is my favorite big brother of all time... Jin oppa!

Joonie was at the back of the car, because I said so. Yes, even if I'm grounded, I still feel like I have the control over my brother, which is kinda bad tho. But hey! I'm Jinnie's little cutie, and when Jin Oppa's here I feel like I'm not grounded anymore.

"Ji-ah, remember, you have to bounce back from C+ to A+ and also, say sorry to the girl you slapped" Joonie said and I sighed like he's been repeating this from the start of my morning till my reaching point of the day... School.

"Yes Joonieee" I replied in a bored tone

"Ey, manners little cutie" Jin oppa said while parking up the car at my school.

"Sorry brothers, I need to go now!" I said and blew them flying kisses.

I rushed to my designated building and into my room, I'm late... Like SUPER late for school, because Jin and Joonie oppa went to a local store and Ryan bear was on sale there... So yes, they ended up buying two Ryan Bears.

"Sorry Ms. Huang, My brothers made me late" I said as I waited for her to welcome me into her class.

She's that one teacher you don't want to mess with, she can be strict and intimidating to other students because she looks like a pretty devil in disguise, but trust me... When you're in her class, she turns more considerate as ever, especially during projects submissions.

"Oh, that's okay, you can take your seat, and we're doing silent writing" she smiled and resumes to writing chemical equations. She's our chemistry teacher, her boyfriend is our literature teacher. Weird how they ended up with each other.

I sat on my seat and check my phone if SooBunny13 chatted me... Good, no.

I grabbed my notebook and started to write the equations that was on the board, she'll discuss it tomorrow she said so this'll be a class session full of questions from Horny male classmates.

After she's done with writing she faces us.

"I will discuss this equations tomorrow, and if you have already did your advanced studying, then you may know this, so... Any questions? Sorry I got in here late too, so don't worry Ms. Kim, you're not the only one" she smiled and I nodded

Roan raised his hand and she entertained him

"Yes Mr. Yi?"

"Are you and Mr. Jung already split?"

A sarcastic smile formed on her lips

"No Mr. Yi, we didn't split, but your grades are splitting from constant B+ and - to a D" She said and everyone went cheering up for her, I just shake my head in amusement and continued to write when my phone dinged up.

Connect

SooBunny13 messaged you! Tap to reply

I tapped the notification

SooBunny13

Hi!!! If you're in school now, I hope you'll have an awesome day!

I smiled, not even my friends can greet me like this guy here

TinyMiji

Thanks!! You too Bun

TinyMiji has gone offline!