Nineteen

Fast Forward to the wedding day

Soobin

I never thought that this wedding would be in a rush, it feels like they've been engaged for only six months then the wedding day arrived, oh well, who am I to judge? If they're really inlove for each other then so be it.

As long as I wasn't in the groomsmen list.

Unfortunately, I am in the groomsmen list along with Yeonjun hyung, sadly, hyung can't be here since he has some gig that he picked up during the week... and the gig is to model some outfits for a brand. I support hyung with that, he can sell clothes in just a mere second his photo is posted by the page.

I sighed as I tried to keep my cool, nervous about being one of the grooms men, worrying about tripping and embarrassing myself infront of many people, well, there isn't much plenty of people since the couple wanted it to be intimate and private, so they invited their parents and a friends, and when I say friends, they are just six dudes with a girl with them, and the girl was the girl whom bumped with me at school.

"You alright Soobin-ah?" I jolted when I heard Mr. Jung's voice

"O-oh, you scared me a bit sir, but yes, I am perfectly fine" I replied with a smile

"Are you sure, you seemed a little worried about something, care to tell me?"

"It's just that, what if I get myself embarrassed infront of y'all? I'm just worried about the possibilities of getting myself embarrassed, not to worry about it sir"

"Ah, we have the same problem, but do you see me getting worried with that? No right? So, clear out your mind, think of happy thoughts, breathe deeply, let's calm ourselves alright?" He advised and I nodded

"Good, now I'll go check on our friends for a while, just keep calm and think of happy thoughts" He said and gave me a pat on the shoulder before leaving

I closed my eyes and tried to think of happy thoughts.

Aish! Why is my happy thoughts all going to TinyMiji?!

I opened my eyes again and got a confusing look, I then closed my eyes again and tried to think about bunnies, bruni the magic gecko from Frozen 2, cute racoons, but mostly bunnies.

It's no use, it all goes to TinyMiji.

Ugh! Who really are you TinyMiji?

I asked Yeonjum hyung about her and he told me that "it's a secret" thing again, which got me very curious about her more.

"Oh? The bride is here, places everyone!" The coordinator announced and we all scurried to our positions, I was standing at the right side while my partner, a grumpy small midget stand beside me

"You alright?" I asked and she shook her head

"Are you also upset that you're one of the bridesmaids?" She nodded

I chuckled

"Turns out I share the same problem as you then"

"Why do they have to choose me for this day? I mean, I can't deny it because it was Hobi oppa who put me on the list, but I wasn't being serious when I said yes to this idea, gosh! I shouldn't have been sarcastic with my answer when he invited me as a bridesmaid"

"Well I can't really say no when it's miss Huang who invited me as a groomsmen too"

"Why must we suffer like this?"

"I ask that same question every single practice too"

"Jiah!" We all heard a deep voice said and we turned around to see her brother? The one who looked like CIA when he came to school

"Yeah?"

"Do you have your napkins with you incase you sweat while the ceremony is going on?"

She nods

"Do you need a mini fan?"

She nods then her brother gave her a mini fan

"Can you give me some water too?"

"Yeah, after you and your partner walked down the aisle and get into places alright?"

She nods again

"Try to lift your gown a little when you're walking so you don't trip okay"

"Okay"

"Good, now just keep calm and look stand straight" He said as he tries to get her to stand straight

"Aish, I know already!" she whined

"Alright, I'll leave you now" He said and yeets away

"My, you've got a supportive brother right there Ji"

"Eh, he's just like that when important events like this comes"

I chuckled and I heard her giggle a bit

"Soobin and Miji, you're next" The coordinator said as we get into positions.

Miji? No, it can't be

"Okay, now, go" The coordinator directed and the two of us walked down the aisle

"So ji, do you have a Connect account?" I asked

"Oh yes"

"So what's your username, so we can chat after this event, I love talking to you"

"TinyMiji"