cross x male reader lemon/fluff

(cross talks in bold, and please tell me what i spelled wrong, thank you and enjoy the chapter) 

''for the last time cross, i can buy you more chocolate.'' you said in a calm voice, you and cross are arguing, about a chocolate bar, is it stupid, yes, yes it is. you and cross loves chocolate, and you used the last one for a chocolate milk shake, so yeah. cross is mad because it was the last chocolate bar, and almost all the stores were closed. and it was kinda late at night, and you both are arguing because of a chocolate bar.

''you always say that, but i don't see any chocolate, every time i get home!'' cross said, yeah he is mad, but it's not his fault. and his right, and you knew it was your fault. cross is mad, while looking at you with a angry face, you sighed and shook your head. as cross is yelling about it, you had an idea, you go up to cross and grabs his face with both hands, and you kissed him, cross was shock for a bit and kissed you back. as things started to get heated, he pulled away from the kiss blushing madly, as you look at him with love and lust. you go to his neck, and start licking his neck.

as he moans quietly. trying not to give in, he never knew you had this side of you. he always thought you were innocent, but boy was he wrong, you being a half brother of lust sans, you bit down on cross's neck. making cross moan a bit louder. while teleporting the both of you in your guys bedroom, and you being on top of cross. you look down at cross. he was blushing so hard while looking up at you. you smirk while looking down at cross. you were about to take both of yours and cross's cloths off, but ink teleport's in the room.

''oh umm h-hey ummm, we need your help m/n.'' ink says, while not looking at the both of you, while scratching the back of his neck. you got off of cross. putting your shirt back on. ''alright, let's go.'' you said. you and ink teleport'd to the doodle spire.

(Time Skip to you helping the star sanses)

you came home late at night and were all tired out. you went to the couch and fell asleep. cross was thinking about what happened earlier before ink came in the room. cross couldn't sleep that night, so he got up and went out of the bedroom and went downstairs, to see you on the couch asleep. an idea came into his head. he went to you and gets on top of you, and cuddles you while falling asleep with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(438 words) wow awful i know, so i hope you guys like it. sorry for making it short. but anyway, if you guys wan't to request then do it. don't be shy, and sorry for this chapter being short, and if you have an idea for the next chapter then tell me, and i will try to make it the way you guys wan't it. so i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. see you in the next one. bye bye!