Nightmare sans x Innocent Reader

(requested by kishgacha)

(Reader pov)

Running that's what I'm doing right now, why? Well a skeleton with a crackhead decided to try an to kiss or kill me cause I accidentally wore red lipstick for the first but I think horror got the wrong idea on what lipstick. I just saw it in killer's room for some reason so I tried it on and at the bad time horror came in the room and saw red lips that's why I'm running right now, I quickly run's into nightmare's office by accident and sighs in relief. "What are you doing in my office (name)." I tense up and look's at him nervously. "I-i was running away from horror sir." I said somewhat scared and hoping he wont hurt me. "why." he sighed, though I couldn't blame him if I were in his shoes-er-slippers then I would feel tired to. "Cause I killer's red lipstick on and I think he got the idea once he saw it on me." I answered honestly. "Why does killer have, you know what. never mind I don't want to know." he said, I bowed and started to leave but before I could go. "(y/n) I need you're help with something." I look at him confused. "what is the problem nightmare?" I ask still confused, he just sighs and goes back to work. "never mind, I'll tell you later to night." he said and I nod. "ok?" starting to leave nightmare's office and I go to my room to sleep.

(Later at night, no one pov)

You were asleep in you're room and nightmare came inside and looks at you, he goes to you're sleeping form and looks down at you. He slowly gets on top of you and cuddles you and you cuddled back in you're sleep, he blushes a little. He's normally not like that but why not relax for a bit he thought, once it turned morning he was back in his office and you woke up, get dressed and went to go make breakfast for everyone like a mother would to her kids, the bad sans's sometime they call you mom or dad depending on how you feel. While making breakfast you wondering how nightmare is doing, you decided to make him coffee just the way he likes it plane like him. After finishing the breakfast and making coffee, you picked up a plate of breakfast and coffee and went to nightmare's office and knocked on the door. "come in." you went inside his office and gave him the breakfast and coffee. "thank you (name)." "you're welcome!" you sat down on the chair to give him company, should I confess to him? "hey nightmare, I have something to tell you." you say, hoping that he doesn't reject you. "what is it (name)?" you breathed in and out. "I love you a lot and I know you probable don't feel the same way way and that's ok, I just had to get it off my chest." you look away waiting to be rejected, nightmare looks at you and raises an eyebrow. "hmm well I guess it wont hurt." you were now more confused, you look at nightmare thinking on what he meant on saying that. "I love you too (name)." you were shocked and happy that he loves you back. "yay!" you giggled happily, nightmare chuckled.

________________________________________________________________________________

(558 words) I hope you all like this and I will see you guys in the next one, bye bye!~