chapter three

{Ciels Pov}

A couple days have passed since I have been started to be sung to sleep by an unknown person...ive never told Sebastian because, I feel safe..when she sings to me..im happy...

My thoughts were interrupted when Sebastian walked into my office "young Lord, there's a woman here asking for a job here, would you like me to send her in?"

I nodded, ignoring his lack of knocking to enter but I've not been triggered as of late, is it because of the singing?

Soon enough a tall woman walked in, she was the same height as Sebastian, her long white hair fraimed her pale face as it flowed down to her middle back, her eyes were icy blue, almost white in colour "young lord...i am Beth...i would like to work here if that's okay with you, I will be able to protect the manor and you, even if it means my life is in danger"

She seems like a good fit but..i felt the same comfort with her and the voice, that majorly clouded my judgement as I instantly agreed to let her work here, Sebastian led her out to show her around as I stayed behind, working

I realised as soon as she left I felt restless, i got angry over the smallest thing, I called for my bloody butler and he came instantly to try and calm me down but it wasn't working!! What the fuck is wrong with him!?

Soon enough Beth walked in and served me some tea, after one sip I was instantly relaxed, Sebastian stared at her suspiciously but I waved him off, not paying much mind to him

Sebastian soon left as me and Beth spoke, she was a kind and wise woman, beautiful and motherly, she started to serve me tea instead of Sebastian, bring me food and cakes. Whenever we were apart I was restless and got angry, I even got Sebastian when he tried to take me away from her for my violin lesson, I was pissed! I just wanted to be with her!! She's like my mother!!! And I miss my mum!! I want her!!

{Sebastians Pov}

My young master has been acting strange recently, all because of that woman...im worried...that letter queen Victoria sent...is this what she ment? This woman is stealing my young master...and if I don't do something quick he'll be lost to her

I've tried warning him multiple times and keep him away from her but he gets angry, starts fighting back and calling for her. This isnt him, he's never been like this, she's taking all my chores, serving him tea, his food...his lessons...shes even tucking him into bed and singing to him.. I hate it...hes mine...my pray...my master...my love...and I won't let some siren steal him from me..he belongs to me..and he always will be...