Chapter two

{Ciels pov}

Another day with nothing! Ugh! I hate this! What did the queen even mean about 'be careful' I don't understand!!!

"Young lord, I suggest you take a break, you have been at this for days..are you not tired?" He smirked, knowing that he was right, that stupid butler... "so what if I am!" I begun, cutting him off before he could speak up "I have a job to do! And I won't rest until-" I was cut off by my own yawn, curse this tiny childlike body..

Sebastian laughed at me and picked me up, knowing it pissed me off! "Put me down this isntant!" I squirmed to try and get out of his iron grip but he just tightened it, holding back a slight yelp I glared at him.

He slowly carried me to my bedroom and placed me down, getting out my night shirt as he started to undress me. I blush, yes he's done this multiple times before but lately...its felt different..

The way his gloved fingers drift over My porcelain skin..the way he glances up into my eyes..when he pushes my hair back to take off my eyepatch...since when was he so gentle with me...? When did i become a fragile flower that couldn't take a bit of wind...?

Yet my trail of thoughts were cut of by him clearing his throat, I must have been staring for too long. I quickly look away and get under the covers "g...good night...sebastian.." he chuckled and tucked me in

"Goodnight young Lord..." he blew out his candle and left the room with the quiet 'click' of the door. I sighed and closed my eyes, starting to drift off...but I swear I heard a lullaby before I fell asleep..

{??? Pov}

My son to be has finally fallen asleep...gosh I can't wait until he is in my grasp..i can't help but lul the poor child to sleep..

"Ring around the roses.......
A pocket full of posies...
A-tissue, a-tissue...
You all fall...
Down.."