CHAPTER-1

A beautiful and a huge mansion, situated in the middle of a garden, surrounded with huge trees and a huge compound hid the sight of the mansion for an outsider.

To an outsider, he or she could name it as a happy mansion and would wish to live there, but the outer beauty and luxury, sometimes is not the same in the inside.

The birds chirped continously, as they could see the young girl weeping inside the dark and dusty room. The wind blew harshly, as they couldn't hold it's temper seeing her being tortured. The clouds became gloomy, as it was ready to pour its heart out, seeing the tears of the kind hearted girl.

The door of the dark room, opened with a creaking sound, while Aylah raised her head. Her eyes were red and her lips had bruises. Her eyes welled up with tears seeing the heartless man, standing before her with an emotionless face. Her dad, the man she loved to the core and the man who used to make her tuck in bed with his bedtime stories.

If it was the old Aylah, she would have ran towards him and wrapped her arms around  his neck, giving a sweet kiss to his cheeks, but everything changed with time.

The man standing in front of her, was once her heartbeat, her breathe and her everything. He was the one who had pampered her the most.

But her decision made her life, like a delicate mirror which fell into floor breaking into small shattered pieces. Her life had become a torturing phase and she was slowly dying inside but her belief was growing stronger day by day.

" Aylah, I am telling you again. Let go Aylah, let go of the useless thoughts away from your mind. You are a kid and you dont know how to take a decision" Sebastian stood in front of her.

" KID! I am not a kid for gods sake! I am an eighteen year old girl who is capable of making her own decisions" Aylah yelled, while Sebastian kicked the chair in back of him, making her flinch as she knew what was coming next.

" AYLAH! DONT YOU DARE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT" Sebastian roared, while his eyes were like a burning lava erupting out of the volcano.

" Whatever happens, I will never ever change my decision. I will stick to my decision" Aylah said while Sebastian grabbed the back of her hair harshly while she pressed her both lips to prevent from screaming, as the man standing in front of her wasn't her dad, he was a monster, a heartless monster.

Sebastian slapped Aylah twice, making her fall back on the dusty floor. Blood oozed out of her lips, while she tried hard to get up.

" Kill me dad, oh how can you be my dad? A father can never sell his daughter to feed his greediness. Aren't I a freaking business deal for you!" Aylah let out a bitter laugh, while Sebastian's body tensed for a while.

Aylah's father's expression soon changed into a devilish one, he bent down and caught hold of her neck tightly, while she looked at him with her glassy eyes, but she didnot make any effort to loosen his hold.

" I GIVE YOU, ONE WEEK! I AM GOING TO GET YOU MARRIED TO DERIK! AND FORGET ABOUT ALL HAPPENED IN THE PAST, YOU ARE STILL A CATHOLIC" With that he left the hold on her neck and went away giving her a  pointed look, slamming the door shut and locked it from outside.

Yes, Aylah's father had arranged her marraige with a man named Derik, to whom girls were just like a chocolate wrapper. His history contained a lot of innocent girls who lost their innocence because of his devil eyes fell on them.

Aylah covered her face with both her hands and sobbed with her head hung low. The emotional pain was more than that of the physical pain she was tolerating.

She raised her head and with the help of her both hands, dragged herself back and leaned back on the wall, hugging her both knees towards her chest and squeezing her eyes shut, while fat hot tears found their way through her swollen cheeks.

The images of her smiling dad and mom, those eyes glistened with love and affection, towards her played infront of her.

What had made those love filled eyes to the fire filled eyes? It all changed because of her one decision, the decision she took a month ago.

A month ago, the all torturing and whipping started.

Aylah, was a very enthusiastic and kind hearted girl, who never had an inch of pride because of her wealth. She loved every caste and respected it.

From her childhood itself, Aylah was attracted towards the Islamic religion, she found the religion a different one. The morals, the way the womans covered their body which protected them from the evil eyes of demons, everything was attracting her towards the religion.

She still remember the day she found herself, converting to the religion, Islam.

She had gone to a female islamic teacher, to whom she had expressed her desire of becoming a muslim.

She learned everything about islam from the teacher. She taught her how to pray, to read Quran and all morals of Islam.

Yes, Aylah was a muslim, a converted muslim girl, who once was a catholic.

The day she revealed her identity to her parents, those people who poured love towards her started pouring hatred, a fire filled hatred towards her.

The day the fake mask of her parents peeled off. The day she knew she was just a business deal for her father. Her father was blind becasue his eyes were  blindfolded with greediness that one day he is surely going to regret.

No one can name them as her parents after seeing the tortures they are giving her, but the sad reality is they are her parents.

But Aylah wasn't regretting her decision, she was more than happy to be a muslim, a devoted muslim girl.

Aylah slowly drifted off to sleep, with the same position forgetting everything around for a while.
_________________________________________

The darkness haven't yet faded, the surroundings had an eerie silence with the only sounds of breeze swaying all around.

Aylah was in the prayer mat, with her both hands raised up while fresh tears found their way through the same stains of the past tears.

She know communicating with Allah (SWT), is the best remedy for her wounds. She always wakeup at the midnight when everyone else are peacefully sleeping, and shares her worries and thoughts of life with him. As her all worries flows in the relief of calmness she gets after pouring her heart in front of the Almighty.

Aylah had her eyes squeezed shut and her hands still raised, while sobbing hardly till her eyes were dried of tears.

Suddenly, Aylah's heartbeat stopped while the door clicked open, revealing her father with fire leaking from his eyes and his roar echoed throughout huge mansion.

"AYLAH"
_________________________________________

Word count: 1164

I dont know how the chapter was, but I just tried, that's it♥️😂