PROLOGUE

" You should starve to death! You have to die in front of me and I will definetely be the happiest in the world to see  you die. You are the biggest punishment god has given to me and I regret the day I gave birth to you" Her mother's venomous  voice echoed continuously in her mind.

She hugged her knees by her both hands and weeped, her messy hair covering her face. Her mind was occupied by all the past days of torturing and the reason which made her in this heartbreaking position.

In all the pain, she had one hope.

He was with her, he was watching everything, he will definetely save her from these cruel people and let her get the freedom which she was wishing for.

When Allah (SWT) desires good for someone, he tries him with hardships - Sahih-Al Bukhari.
_________________________________________

Aylah Sebastian, a young  smart eighteen year old girl, was born in a very religious catholic family. She had everything she wished for in the tips of her fingers.

Being the single child of the famous businessman and billionaire of America, she always had the title of the rich girl.

Sometimes good days ends, while the waves of sufferings hits the happiness vanishing it.

A single decision made Aylah's life to turn upside down.

The decision which pushed her into the dark holes of cruelty and abuse.

But in all the hardships, she had faith and hope in him, as he never burdens a soul more than it can bear.

All Aylah was wishing for was freedom, but to her freedom had a different meaning.

*******************

Salam my people♥️

So I though to try this prompt challenge which was given by WattPak_2020 , prompt:4 and the topic is freedom♥️

This will be short story containing three chapters and the word limit is 6000, in shaa allah I will try my best to finish it before the deadline.

So, I am tagging some of my people, please follow the account I have mentioned before♥️

Inshifazil
jimink101
hudafathima_12
_Gulaab_
Azzyroyals19
nureif_kaz
LihaMirza
HadiaaMirza
Hiyaaww12
bibah_04
Nurzzz-m
Harry_Haritha
Namas48
bookishh21
HRIDITI
effslie
aynatulmarziya
HaniaRizwan
tuba_aa
Stariewrites
twlight_queen