♡8♡

Jughead's POV~

Today my dad was getting out of hospital and I was so excited. I woke up had a shower got dressed and sat in the living room. Alice came downstairs in her robe to grab a glass of water. "Oh hey Jughead your up early" she said. "Yeah I'm just so excited my dad is getting out of hospital today" I said.

(I'm too lazy jughead speaks like this, Alice like this and Betty like this )

Can I ask you a question Jughead?

Yeah sure

I know you like Betty so are you gonna do anything about it.?

Yeah... why

I just wondered

Oh ok well dont worry my dad will have £50 to you as soon as possible

Oh I'm not worried about the £50 just letting you know don't worry about her not liking you back

Wait she likes me too?

Your words not mine *winks*

Hey mum, hey Jughead what you guys talking about

Breakfast, I just asked Jughead if he wanted pops for breakfast and we could get some for FP too

Yeah sounds good Alice

Yeah ok mum

Let me get ready and then we can go you two can do whatever until I'm ready.

Let's watch Kissing Booth 2 I've been waiting for the sequel for ages. We'll finish it off when were back.

Ok

*watches the first like 30 mins of the film*

Kids you ready?

Yeah

Yeah

Let's go

*arrive at the hospital and pick FP up*
(FP talks like this everyone else is the same from above)

Hi Betty, boi, Al

Hi dad

Hey FP

*Alice nods*

Betty's POV

The whole car journey on the way back was full of laughs and all if us singing along to the radio. We were nearly gone when FP said "Pull over here Alice ." My mum pulled the car over. "You ok FP?" I asked. "Yeah just need to do something." He got out the car, walked to the cash machine, got some money out and then came back in. He gave my mum £50 and she just laughed. "Seriously FP I know you said as quick as possible but wow." "Well I stick to my bets and promises so what can I say."

I sat wondering what they had a bet on. I think Jughead knew because he had a smirk on his face. "Juggie what's their bet on" I asked but in a whisper. "That's a secret for the time being but you'll find out tomorrow Betts." And with that we heading back to my family house.