♡15♡

Betty's POV-

I went to Jug and I's room to get dressed  when I felt my hand get grabbed. I then felt kisses on my neck and knew is was Jug.

"Hey baby what you up to?"

"Well Jug I'm gonna get dressed and start to pack our stuff up"

"Oh ok I'll do the same then"

*they start getting dressed  and jughead takes Betty's shirt and skirt*

"Juggie give me my clothes back!"

"But baby you look really hot in just your bra and knickers."

"Thank you but can I have my clothes back?"

"Only if I get a kiss"

"Deal"

*they kiss and jughead gives betty her clothes back*

"Thank you now let's finish getting dressed and then start packing"

*finish getting dressed and packing*

Jug and I sat down on the bed and were  talking until we hear Veronica shout
"We're heading to pops in 20 mins everyone!"

"Jug do you ever think about our future?"

"Yeah Betts I do why?"

"I just want to know what you see in our future"

"Well I see you as Mrs Jones and we will have 2 or 3 kids with your beautiful blonde and maybe a dog too living inbetween the Northside and the Southside.

"Hmmm I like the sound of that but our kids will definitely have your black hair"

"I bet you do and trust me I will try my hardest to make all of that happen if you want it"

"Good"

"I love you Juggie"

"I love you too betts,I also have a little present for you"

"What is it Jug?"

"Here you go"

He handed me a little box so I opened it up and revealed:

"Awwwwww Jug this is so cute"

"You're so cute"

"Smooth Jones. Smooth"

"To remind us of when we were the  weirdos and it was just as as best friends to now when we're in love and kind of popular. "

"Awww cute"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

And sure enough Betty and Jughead's future was how they imagined. They got married and  had two beautiful raven-haired daughters and bought a cute dog. They all lived happily ever after.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A guy and a girl can just be friends,but at one point or another they will fall for each others...

...Maybe temporarily,
Maybe at the wrong time,
Maybe too late,
Maybe forever.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡